Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive > Journals

Roz's Journal - Journals

Old December 12th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #9
Madalyn
Juliet's mom

Member #: 17140
Good luck at the doctor today! I hope every goes well and there are no problems for you!

Madalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 12th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #10
roziecakes
Maisie & Lyric's Mommy ♥

Member #: 16954
Thank you so much!

Well, good news is, my doctor says that when I'm ready to TTC, I can start. I will need to be on progesterone, which I already knew; so nothing new when it comes to labs and such.

The bad news is, my left fallopian tube is completely blocked, so I'm working with one tube and PCOS.

I'm still going to wait to give myself a chance to lose the rest of the weight. DH and I are totally on the same page, which is awesome

roziecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #11
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
I'm glad you got some good news

Sorry to hear abotu the bad news! It sounds like you have a really amazing DH! Good luck to you when you are ready.

BTW I really admire what you have been through. I don't know that I could do what you have done loosing all that weight and changing your life! You are an inspiration!

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #12
roziecakes
Maisie & Lyric's Mommy ♥

Thank you for your kind words! That's really sweet!!!!

Old December 14th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #13
roziecakes
Maisie & Lyric's Mommy ♥

I hate that I'm feeling so impatient. This is really frustrating, especially after my appointment. I feel this sense of urgency... like what if with the blocked tube it doesn't work until I'm too old? I feel like every day that I wait lessens my chances.

Of course I know that technically that's really not true, and by waiting and losing weight, and all that business actually makes my chances better, but, I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried.

It doesn't help that I'm ridiculously irritable today. I want to throw everything out the window!!!

I guess I'm just having a day.

Old December 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #14
Mrs.Windex

Member #: 18130
Roz you have such an amazing story!! I'm new to this forum and am new to becoming educated about TTC in general, but you are such an inspiration!! I will keep my fingers crossed for your BFP very soon!!

And I can completely relate to the impatient feeling. DH and I just got married in July, but we're both 27. I feel like my eggs are dying off by the day! I know thats not true, but I can't help but feel like I need to get pregnant NOW!! Good luck & I'll be following your story

Mrs.Windex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
journal, roz's