Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > Adoption/Foster Parenting

Need Advice Really Bad!! Don't know what to do!! - Adoption/Foster Parenting

Old December 1st, 2013, 01:58 AM   #9
Mrs. Rhodes

Member #: 22079
My husband adopted one of my daughters. The courts terminated her father's rights, & when they do that, it is exactly as it's stated, terminated. He has no more rights regarding the child & no financial responsibility at all. I don't know where you live, but in our state if the father hasn't done anything to support the child for 6 years, then you can request rights be terminated. That is what dh & I did. We had our lawyers notify him & follow all legal obligations. He fought it and lost. Good luck.

Mrs. Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 2nd, 2013, 04:06 AM   #10
mommyto2loves

Member #: 25713
My ex doesn't want to pay or see his child he's not on the bc but I'm trying to get child support after long deciding and still debating wether or not to no choice now got to go though the whole the because he wasn't the the bc the DNA stuff and court dates and possibly custody because he's a butt he said that if he's got to pay then he will see his child I wanted to tell him that I wanted u to see him along but u refuse you ******* but I didn't so I got all kinds of stree in me ugh men well some men not all

live love laugh

mommyto2loves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, bad!!, do!!, don't