Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > September - December 2009 Playgroup

Last one posting wins - September - December 2009 Playgroup

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:45 AM   #24641
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Member #: 5354
This little lady has an appointment at a new vet this evening for her shots which are well overdue. Taking her to the vet is such a stressful event but I'm hoping that the new vets will make it as painless as possible. It's the same place we have been taking Nora, about 5 minutes from the house instead of 25 and they have all been amazing with Nora. . .I'm hoping it will be a good fit for Kelly too.

image-2546393054.jpg

Last edited by Megan's Ark; August 29th, 2017 at 09:49 AM..
Megan's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 29th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #24642
Dante

Member #: 7104
Glad the girls are doing well in school Megan and making new friends. They have always been too, too sweet! Glad sweet puppy is doing well too. She is just so fluffy looking - I want to touch her!!!

Good vibes for your kitty. I was taking care of a neighbor's cat a few weeks ago & it was sick. I'm not a cat person but could tell her tummy was a mess. When I talked to my neighbor's about it they said they had taken her to the vet that week & it could possibly be a stress reaction. She hates the vet so they take her infrequently. The vet ended up giving me two prescription to help her belly & then her nerves. All because of a vet visit.

So good luck!

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM   #24643
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Glad the girls are doing well in school Megan and making new friends. They have always been too, too sweet! Glad sweet puppy is doing well too. She is just so fluffy looking - I want to touch her!!!

Good vibes for your kitty. I was taking care of a neighbor's cat a few weeks ago & it was sick. I'm not a cat person but could tell her tummy was a mess. When I talked to my neighbor's about it they said they had taken her to the vet that week & it could possibly be a stress reaction. She hates the vet so they take her infrequently. The vet ended up giving me two prescription to help her belly & then her nerves. All because of a vet visit.

So good luck!
Would love to make that a reality. . .play date with the two of us and all our girls. Nora would have as much fun as the human children.

Kelly actually did really well last night. . .I think in her older body she just decided it wasn't worth the fight anymore. Poor kitty. I was actually shocked at how well she did (of course she was a grump when we got home hissing at me and growling at Nora ) But all was forgiven by this morning. The vet was just as I hoped, they listened to my concerns, checked what they could without upsetting Kel too much then sent us on our way. I'm so sorry your poor neighbors kitty has such a rough time too. . .these furbabies sure can be a handful sometimes.

Old September 5th, 2017, 09:58 AM   #24644
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

image-470533162.jpg

Happy Birthday to my 15 year old. . .looks like she is liking her new orthopedic bed.

Last edited by Megan's Ark; September 5th, 2017 at 10:00 AM..
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:37 AM   #24645
Dante

Member #: 7104
Happy, happy birthday to your sweet little ladies Megan! Such a total blessing for a fantastic Momma! Enjoy the day and all the memories made, old & new!

All these 8 year old bdays are just too much!

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:15 AM   #24646
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Thanks Dani. . .I still can't believe all our babies are turning 8! Seems like it was just yesterday that we were all trying to get pregnant. . .now look at us.

Old October 19th, 2017, 07:32 AM   #24647
Lindsay

Member #: 9094
A month with no posts....so sad!

Hi friends

Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #24648
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

And almost a month more before I even see this. Lindsay. It is sad that TMP has almost fallen off completely. I was getting on every day posting the girls daily pics until my phone had to be updated and the app is no longer supported. I miss you ladies more than I can say. My first thought when something happens I want to talk about is still to come to you all. Miss having this place so much.

Tags
posting, wins