Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > April 2012 Playgroup

Potty Training! - April 2012 Playgroup

Old July 9th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Stephanie519
Hakuna Matata

Member #: 10965
Waving Potty Training!

So I have no idea if anyone is even here lol But wanted to update.

Eli has decided to potty train. I haven't even helped!!! He's just following his sister's lead. All of the sudden when he has to go he rips off his diaper and pees and poops on the potty. I'm blown away. Sure, if I put a diaper on him he occasionally pees in it but for the most part, he's on the potty. My kids are little nudists so naked at home most of the time anyway which makes it easier on him. I actually wanted so badly to wait until November to train him because we are moving back to Washington in August, and we are going to Disney in October. I did NOT want to deal with 2 potty trained toddlers that have to pee every 30 minutes at Disneyland lol Oh well, pull ups will be my best friend.

Hope everyone is well!! How is potty training going for everyone else?

Stephanie519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 9th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #2
pixxie
loving my baby!!

Member #: 14787
I'm here! Nice to hear how Eli's doing!

Mine has been potty trained for a few months now. It just clicked and now she gets pissed if I try to put her in a diaper at night. She always wakes up dry, so I stopped doing it. She usually pees every 3-4 hrs, so I wouldn't worry about your kids peeing every 30 mins... but then again, I don't know your kids lol.

Although Hawaii rocks so hard... you must be so excited to be going home, congrats!!!

pixxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2014, 01:48 AM   #3
kadensmommy
Mom of 2 :)

Member #: 16116
My little one has been potty trained since about 18 months. Haha. She was more ready than I was.

kadensmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #4
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
Isaac is hit or miss still with potty training. Some days he does really good and others he just wants to play in the bathroom. Being pregnant though I hate getting up every 30 min to take him to the bathroom especially if he's just going in there to play so ..... partly my fault as to why he's not trained yet. But at the same time I want him out of diapers before Zoey is born

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #5
jd411
Just call me mommy!

Member #: 15491
Mine has been pooping on the potty pretty consistently for about a month except last week she had a stomach bug and wanted nothing to do with the potty. If she's already naked she'll pee on the potty. I haven't been doing much with it except encouraging her when she does go. It's too hard to put her on the potty all the time with the baby.

How excited are you to be back on the mainland??

jd411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:39 PM   #6
inspired*mama
Five is Enough!

Member #: 11806
Julian is almost fully potty trained. He still has his moments of pure laziness. I'm hoping to have him fully there before the baby comes. *fingerscrossed*

inspired*mama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
potty, training!