Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > April 2012 Playgroup

He's here!! - April 2012 Playgroup

Old April 19th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #17
jd411
Just call me mommy!

Member #: 15491
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixxie View Post
In a month's time, all of this will be a distant memory and you'll be planning #3!
BAHAHAHAHAHA! No, no, no....no more for me!

I think DH is already considering another though, even though we talked before about stopping if this one was a boy. He just said, "Labor seemed so easy this time around!" Yea, easy for YOU!!!! I asked him if I should go back on the pill at my 6 week check-up and he said, "No, we'll just use condoms." Even though I told him that's how we ended up with #2 in the time frame we did he still thinks it'll be fine. I did always want a lot of kids, but I don't like being pregnant and let's be honest most of the parenting work falls on mommy.

Leia, I tried to find a shield at Target yesterday but couldn't And then I started getting so sweaty and feeling light headed that I got my cart and got out of there. Maybe Babies R Us would have something? Although last night when he woke me to eat I tried to put him to the breast and he wouldn't take it at all. I got some of my pumped milk in a bottle for him and he sucked it down super fast I'd love to BF him without the pump/bottles, but this is what happened with V too. Oh well, I guess it counts that he's getting my milk somehow.

jd411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old April 19th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #18
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
it does look like target sells the medela ones but i'm sure babies r us has them as well i got mine at meijer around here but they don't look like much in the package and they are normally around the breast pump stuff the package literally has more plastic then the little shield its self

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #19
pixxie
loving my baby!!

Member #: 14787
I got mine at Target, but that was 2 yrs ago. You could call and ask them exactly which aisle it's in. You can definitely get them at Babies R Us, or maybe Walmart. Good luck!!!

As far as a third kid - each pregnancy and delivery is different. It could be awesome.

pixxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #20
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Medela-Conta...item258cdc46ad this is what they look like all packaged up

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #21
jd411
Just call me mommy!

Member #: 15491
Gotcha, I don't know what I was looking for exactly lol but that's not how I pictured it at all! I just know the hot flashes are starting and I wanted out of that store!

Jen, that's what the nurse at the hospital said too. They were looking at my records and she said, "wow, you labored very quickly both times! If you have a third you better rush to get to the hospital. But then again, third babies have a way of being tricky. You might end up having to be induced for that one!"

jd411 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
he's, here!!