Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > April 2012 Playgroup

dead group - April 2012 Playgroup

Old March 6th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #1
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
Waving dead group

What has everyone been up to lately?

I'm working as a substance abuse counselor and am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant now. Isaac is growing so fast figured out how to climb out of the crib now and scared me to death when he did it all of a sudden the door handle is jiggling because he's trying to get it open (oh ya the door handle on the stairs so he came all down the stairs by himself too which he's done for awhile but not unsupervised). Isaac is in a phase where he is eating carbs and thats about it but he's a solid 26 lbs.

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 6th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #2
blake

Member #: 9280
Congrats on being pregnant!
We are super busy here as well. I am still working one afternoon a week as a group therapy counselor for teens with substance abuse and mental health concerns. I have been really busy with real estate, which is great!
Harper will be 4 in April and goes to preschool 2 days a week. Quincy is such a crazy kid- he runs, climbs, and jumps on everything. He is so goofy and adores his big sister. We are going to Florida in about a week to visit my grandmother and some other family members are meeting us there. I cannot wait for warm weather and the beach- it has been a long, cold, and snowy winter here in NH and I am done!

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2014, 02:40 PM   #3
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
I hear ya on the LOOOOONG winter it was 40 today and it actually felt warm for once

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #4
jd411
Just call me mommy!

Member #: 15491
Leia, I drove home from work with my window all the way down It felt fantastic!! Congrats on the new baby!

Things are going well with us. Vanessa will be 2 in 17 days...seems crazy! I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant and the baby dropped the other day so we may be welcoming #2 soon! I've been at a long term sub job since Christmas break but that ends next Friday. I think I'm done taking jobs for the school year after that though, seems like the new baby will be here early and I'd hate to be at a school and go into labor.

I have a new 6 week old niece and my sister just found out that the bun she's baking (due in July) is also a girl!

DH and I are looking at houses and may possibly be moving this summer but we haven't decided yet. We're trying to wait for the weather to get warmer and for the new baby to arrive first. There's one for sale down the street from my parent's house that we want but are trying to be patient and let the price keep dropping before we put in an offer.

Last edited by jd411; March 11th, 2014 at 05:52 AM..
jd411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #5
Lelismom

Member #: 26210
<3

Lelismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #6
pixxie
loving my baby!!

Member #: 14787
Yeah, I miss our little group!

I am still a SAHM. Actually, a WAHM. I work part time, but I mainly just do the mom thing. We have decided that we won't be doing preschool and will most likely end up homeschooling, so that has rattled my brain a little bit. In a good way... but still, it's not what I had originally planned, so it's taking some getting used to.

We are planning to start TTC again this summer, so I'm trying to get back into fighting shape and trying to get DD totally potty trained and weaned. She uses the potty most times now, but she's not totally there yet. And she still nurses 2-3x per day. Don't want to rush her, but I would like to only have one baby at a time.

Congrats to all of you who will be welcoming new ones soon!

pixxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2014, 02:58 AM   #7
Stephanie519
Hakuna Matata

Member #: 10965
Girl, you are SO lucky. Eli has been able to open doors for MONTHS I had to put a child lock on the inside of this door, and on every other door in my house. I have night mares about him getting out of the house and wandering into the street LOL

Congrats again on your pregnancy!

Stephanie519 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dead, group