Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Another try. - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old October 6th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #9
Xyris
Illuminated with Love

Member #: 1456
I'm just so lost. I don't know who to turn to talk about how I feel. I desperately needed to talk to someone, so I decided to call my mom. I tried to tell my mom about our girls tonight and honestly, she's such a mess she totally did not get it. She didn't even say she was sorry.... she just said a lot of hurtful things to me, yet again. Now I remember why my husband and I didn't want to tell anyone about them.

Some days it feels so easy. Like I am moving forward and things are getting better (in my mind and heart). Then other days I just feel like the darkness is going to consume me.

Xyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #10
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
I'm so sorry! So many people just don't know what too say and they end up saying things that just hurt so much. Please know we are here. I just wish it were for a hug in real life.

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #11
Xyris
Illuminated with Love

Member #: 1456
Pam, it's not that she didn't know what to say though - it's that she said exactly what she though and it showed me that she could honestly care less about my miscarriages and grief. My own mother. This isn't new behavior for her though. Just a reminder to keep my feelings and thoughts to myself. They aren't safe with anyone.

Xyris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream, family.