Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Pam's TTCAL Journal - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old October 16th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #65
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
Sigh. When will it be my turn? Please happen soon...I'm really starting to struggle.

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 16th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #66
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
Today was one full of answers for me. Not necessarily good ones, but answers. I have moderate and widespread endometriosis. It was on my bladder, intestines, colon, and on my uterus. Dr cauterized when he could but there was too much. He wants to talk about options nov 26th. It's official though dh and I will do only what will improve my daily life. I'm not sure that anything can be done that will be likely To work and not cost a fortune. This isn't totally unexpected but I didn't know it would be so widespread.

He suggested a six month round of Lupron and that we can tall about the effects and benefits at my appt. The photos are pretty interesting for sure. I'm sad, but at the same time relieved to know what is wrong.

The surgery recovery has been not so bad. Less painful then normal cramps, which was surprising to the doctor and nurse, but definitely true. Now to accept the reality that it just may not be in the cards for dh and I to be parents...

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #67
MemphisMom
Banned - Faking

Member #: 20115
I wish you the best!! I hope it isnt too bad! My sisters was EVERYWHERE all you could see was endo all of her organs were covered and this was a few years ago. My sister was always in tons of pain with hers...the doctors are idiots and went against my mothers suggestion of keeping my sister off pain pills (sister and I have addictive personalities alcoholic father) and put a 16 year old on roxy-contin...so now on top of endo my sister has a pain pill problem?? Good job doc! Like I said in the other forum her reaction to that drug was pretty bad, but what teenager wouldnt act badly toward being thrown into menopause?? I pray everything works its self out! Endo is alot more common than most people think and I have heard of tons of women having success concieving after having some of it removed ::

Taking time to heal...

MemphisMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
journal, pam's, ttcal