Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Erika's TTCAL Journey - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old March 14th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #17
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
CD9

Lucky number 9...wasn't gonna bd tonight but with it being my "lucky" numbered day, I think I better. So far this is going well. Hoping for a + opk and some fertile signs today... I'm expecting this cycle to be the late o one of the year just cause I planned for it to be early! It would be a good thing though... I think all my bfps came from those cycles... Maybe my hormones are balanced better in those cycles???

OPK = NEGATIVE! Try again tomorrow I guess!

Last edited by Erika.Jude; March 14th, 2012 at 05:55 PM..
Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 15th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #18
Erika.Jude

CD10

OH NO!!! Okay so we didn't BD on lucky day number 9! My CM was only creamy and I didn't get a + opk so I figured we'd take a break last night and start again tonight until O happens. I'm pretty confident that one night off isn't going to make or break this month. If it's going to happen it will happen!
So today... hoping for a nice dark + opk and then we'll DTD for a couple days and then start the tww!!! Wow... I truly can't believe that in a few days I will be there - counting down to test day! It feels like it's been forever waiting for this. I think I would have done much better going straight from MC to ttc instead of waiting the two cycles. BUT we didn't have a choice if I wanted to be sure I wasn't more pregnant than a few weeks on our trip.
I have a good feeling this month. Being pregnant just a couple months ago gives me hope that it can happen easily. After all, I have gotten pregnant 3 times! You'd think by now I'd be confident that it will happen again. I guess though, as for most women who've ever dealt with even the possibility of infertility, you never really lose the thought that it may never happen again.
Well, off to make myself busy for the day...
Temp = 97.2 (maybe a temp dip again? Or maybe not? We'll see tomorrow)

Old March 15th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #19
Erika.Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika.Jude View Post
OH NO!!! Okay so we didn't BD on lucky day number 9! My CM was only creamy and I didn't get a + opk so I figured we'd take a break last night and start again tonight until O happens. I'm pretty confident that one night off isn't going to make or break this month. If it's going to happen it will happen!
So today... hoping for a nice dark + opk and then we'll DTD for a couple days and then start the tww!!! Wow... I truly can't believe that in a few days I will be there - counting down to test day! It feels like it's been forever waiting for this. I think I would have done much better going straight from MC to ttc instead of waiting the two cycles. BUT we didn't have a choice if I wanted to be sure I wasn't more pregnant than a few weeks on our trip.
I have a good feeling this month. Being pregnant just a couple months ago gives me hope that it can happen easily. After all, I have gotten pregnant 3 times! You'd think by now I'd be confident that it will happen again. I guess though, as for most women who've ever dealt with even the possibility of infertility, you never really lose the thought that it may never happen again.
Well, off to make myself busy for the day...
Temp = 97.2 (maybe a temp dip again? Or maybe not? We'll see tomorrow)
OPK - omg its not positive but its close! Tomorrow for sure! My first tww is so close I can feel it! Sooooooooooooo excited today!

Old March 16th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #20
Erika.Jude

CD11

It may be here!!! The TWW!!!

I had a temp rise this morning accompanied by an almost + opk yesterday. Won't know for a couple days... but I'm a little confused 'cause my CM didn't really indicate ovulation - good thing I used preseed 2 of the 3 BD's we had during past few days! EPO seems to have done a little this cycle but def not nearly what I had last month... or MAYBE I haven't O'd yet and my crazy anticipation of it is making me think it already happened??? LOL... Oh ttc is such a crazy roller coaster... and personally, it's one I'd like to ride once! HOPING O has happened and I have started my TWW today... that means 7 days 'till I could possibly see my first BFP! WOW... I can't believe it!

I'm so thankful for all the support and LOVE the girls here have given me over the past couple months... not sure where I'd be right now without this forum! Technology is sometimes a very beautiful thing!

TODAY'S OPK = POSITIVE!!!!!

Last edited by Erika.Jude; March 16th, 2012 at 02:06 PM..
Old March 16th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #21
Erika.Jude

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Old March 18th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #22
Erika.Jude

CD13

Well... Here I am in the tww.. Or should I say the 8 day wait since I'm far too impatient to test on af day. I'm wondering how long this week is going to feel... So very thankful to be here but at the same time I know all too well that this is where more pain and sadness could come to me. I hope to focus on my boys and my dh this week and my life as it is now. I'm grateful to have another chance at a December baby if this month doesn't work out for me... But I'm desperately hoping for an easy conception and a sticky bfp soon! Think I may take a couple days off tmp... Just lurk once a day until I get closer to test day... Oh who am I kidding... I can't do that! This place has gotten me through the roughest part of this journey so far... Besides hopefully a couple of the other ladies can pave the way to a wave of bfp's this week!
I'm feeling pretty emotional right now and this is something I didn't expect. Our first night of ttcal was incredibly emotional for me... My thoughts of Jude were overwhelming. I'm feeling that emotion building again as I get closer to finding out if we'll be welcoming a rainbow soon. Maybe this journey is about to get tougher than I even imagined?

Old March 20th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #23
Erika.Jude

CD15

The TWW is crawling by! It's only Tuesday!! I have no idea what dpo I am 'cause my temps were so different this month than I'm use to. I want to dismiss some of them to make me further in dpo but I think I'll just forget that plan and go with the later dates. So that would mean I'm officially 3dpo... crap. Earliest realistic time to test would be 8dpo - Sunday. I can't wait that long... so I'm going to disappoint myself with a negative test at likely 6dpo - Friday! I'm vowing to read the test in the 10 min time window and then throw it out without looking back! I'm liable to see an evap and study it for the entire weekend!

I think I've decided to stop all this testing and temping and charting and EVERYTHING next month. Not sure I have it in me to go through ttc like this again. Feeling super anxious... wishing it wasn't this way. Wishing I hadn't lost Jude.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #24
Erika.Jude

CD16

Note to self for baby names:

Cory Jude
Amelia Jane

Im running out of tww things to do... I'm testing at 7am tomorrow... Either 6,7 or 8dpo...lol

Tags
christmas, erika's, miracle