Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Spahr's TTCAL Journal. - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Spahr
<3Expecting our LoveBug<3

Member #: 10978
Spahr's TTCAL Journal.

I think this will help me keep things together. I like to be organized. Please leave your comments here: http://www.themommyplaybook.com/foru...43#post3098843

Last edited by Spahr; November 8th, 2011 at 10:59 AM..
Spahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #2
Spahr

11/7- cd 2... soaked through an ultra tampon in 2 1/2 hours... not unusual.. thinking of calling nurse.

Please comment here: http://www.themommyplaybook.com/foru...d.php?t=318317

Last edited by Spahr; November 8th, 2011 at 11:15 AM..
Old November 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #3
Spahr

11/8 CD 3. Haven't called the doctors office yet, since I've been in class and in the library trying to get work done. I have un usually heavy periods (ever since my m/c's)... and looking at my chart from this last cycle, I O'd late and AF came early. My LP was only 11 days, which is not HORRIBLE but from some research is not so good either.

Any ways C's friend and their newborn will be here tonight. Excited/unsure how to feel about that. Funny how they have more kids then us and yesterday she called me freaking out because she was worried the baby was not eating enough. At least I'm a good mommy to the one I have . Must be doing something right if people call me for help/advice!

Last edited by Spahr; November 8th, 2011 at 11:16 AM..
Old November 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Spahr

11/9 CD 4. Very light today. Weird. I'm used to having to change pads/tampons/undies/pants multiple times a day. My last BFP happened right after my cycle got back to "normal"

Something non TTC related I wanted to share... and simply because I need to vent. A friend of mine who decided in mid-september to TTC just got her BFP yesterday. She is 21/22, living with her parents, her fiance does not have a job, they don't have a reliable car, receive all kinds of state assistance, and just not really in a place where (I think) they are prepared to have a baby. I know I am saying most of this out of bitterness because they are GREAT parents. But last night she said to me "yeah well when the time is right, its right".... errrr excuse me!? So I guess the timing wasn't right for me the last two times I've been pregnant. I HATE when people say stupid stuff like this, and don't even realize how stupid it is. I said to her, the timing is never right, you just have to do right by the situation. Because really, the time is NOT right for her.... because I said so. end rant!

Old November 10th, 2011, 11:34 AM   #5
Spahr

A little Background!

So I realized that most of you probably did not know my background story and how I came to be apart of this group! I guess its pretty obvious but my experience was probably very different from others.

Anyways.... June 2010 we got a BFP EDD 2/14/11... right after C began a new job and right as I was preparing to go back to school. Honestly, I was not that excited. I was scared and nervous as to how everything would work out. Audrey was going to be one the next month. Well everything started out fine and started to get more excited. The end of July (After Audrey's Birthday) I started spotting. We went to the doctor and no heartbeat (I should have been 12 weeks). So we did bloodwork and an ultrsound and they said that maybe I was not as far along as I thought, and that I was only 6 weeks along. Uh, no I did not get a BFP @ 2dpo. In fact that BFP was after my expected AF... after testing for like a week straight (something just did not feel right). So for about a week (7/28-8/2) I was spotting and getting bloodwork and was pretty much in limbo as to what was going on. Late August first I started cramping and bleeding pretty heavy. I was up until 4 am when I finally passed the baby on 8/2. It was a long and painful night. I was also alone because C had to work and we co-sleep so at least one of us had to be there for Audrey.

Fast-forward to March 2011, after about 6 months of super heavy periods my period had started to get back to normal. I can actually pin point the day we got pregnant. We weren't trying, we weren't preventing, and we were going through a rough patch. On march 9th his 17 year old cousin and his 18 year old girlfriend anounced they were pregnant (And due 11/14/11... which turned out to be my due date ast well)... I cried. I was so mad that everyone else could get pregnant and I couldn't. C brought home an HPT 3/9/11 and that BFP showed up and I ran out of the bathroom and into his arms and I was ssssooo happy. Hours before I had been crying because of his cousin and then here I am crying again. He wasn't as enthusiastic... I think he was super scared. During this time we moved into a new townhouse (I was sooo happy not to do anything lol) and we had an early ultrasound at 7 weeks and saw a heartbeat! On April 29th I started spotting, we knew what was going on. I called my doctor and we scheduled an appointment for the next morning and from the ultrasound there was no heartbeat and the baby was measuring 8 weeks (should have been 12). The doctor prescribed cyotec and wouldn't you know that did not work. We waited a week before prescribing another round. This time worked.... On may 6th I passed our second angel baby at home. C was around this time, but he was angry. Poor kid had a rough time showing his emotions. Later that week, I went in for some bloodwork to make sure my level were going down and to check me to see what in the world was going on.

I didn't get the results until July (we decided not to TTC until we had them so we were NTNP). The doctor is not 100% sure, but my level did show I have a slight blood clotting disorder (only in pregnancy) but since my level were only slightly off it may or may not be the cause, so next BFP I will have to take baby asprin for awhile and I will be closely monitored and have lots more testing. So here we are now November 2011... 4 days from my EDD and no BFP, no baby, and no bun in the oven. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe God knows something we don't.

Old November 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #6
Spahr

11/14 CD 9 First thing I said to C this morning was "We would have had a baby today"...... well we were expecting to have one today. When I checked facebook this AM my top news feed was a friend announcing the arrival of her son. The girl I have mentioned before is 4-5 weeks and complaining about everything..... sigh.

http://www.themommyplaybook.com/foru...d.php?t=318317

Old November 15th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #7
Spahr

11/13/2011 I just want to be pregnant

Please leave your comments here: http://www.themommyplaybook.com/foru...43#post3098843

Old November 29th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #8
Spahr

11/29 I need twins so I can put them in this:

Oh and doctors app tomorrow!

Please leave comments here: http://www.themommyplaybook.com/foru...43#post3098843

Tags
journal., spahr's, ttcal