Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Journals are AUTHOR-ONLY. Please read this sticky before posting. Thanks! - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old October 30th, 2011, 02:35 AM   #1
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788
Exclamation Journals are AUTHOR-ONLY. Please read this sticky before posting. Thanks!

FRIENDS & VISITORS
- Journals are intended to be AUTHOR-ONLY. Please do NOT post responses in journals. This allows for the author to have a streamlined, uninterrupted journaling experience.
- If you'd like to comment on a friends' journal entry, please send her a PM, write on her wall, or.... start a thread for her in the Shout Outs sub-forum to leave her a message. (Remember to include the link to or a quote of what you'd like to give her support on!)
- Respect the author's rights by keeping information posted in their journals confidential and not using it to start a debate or discussion elsewhere.

AUTHORS

- Create a title that may attract visitors to read your journal and provide you with the support/feedback you need.
- You may want to put a reminder in your first post that friends/visitors should NOT post in your journal. Direct them where to the SHOUT OUT sub-forum to comment on your entries, or ask them to PM you or write on your wall.
- Since friends & visitors are asked to provide support and feedback for you in the shout-outs sub-forum, check that area often to see if you have any shout outs!
- Don't forget to subscribe to your thread so you could get notifications when someone posts!
- PM me if you feel that someone has disrespected you in your shout out threads so that I and/or admins could help you resolve the problem.

THANK YOU! Hoping that you all have a positive experience with our journals. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck on your TRYING AGAIN journey!
Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!

Last edited by koa; October 30th, 2011 at 10:46 AM..
koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Tags
(placeholder), reply