Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

So sad :/ - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old March 18th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #1
Nirimar Rivera

Member #: 26253
So sad :/

So i got pregnant on june of 2013 and me my husband werent trying at all but i got pregnant and i was super happy but two weeks later i lost it and i was soo sad and we decided to start actually trying 7months ago but everymonth that goes by it breaks my heart knowing that im not! Cuz i want it so bad. So im hoping i am this cycle ive been having pregnancy symptoms bt my period isnt due until this friday the 21st! Ugh!

Nirimar Rivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 18th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #2
lilgonzo17

Member #: 24616
I'm so sorry to hear your story. Same thing happened to me last year. We weren't trying but weren't not trying and we fell pregnant! We were so excited. At 9 weeks I started bleeding and found out it wasn't a viable pregnancy. It was so sad. It became all I could think about getting pregnant. I didn't realize how bad I wanted it until it was taken away. Month after month went by no luck , my 6th month of trying I decided it was the holidays I wasn't going to stress because I love Christmas so I stopped temping and doing ovulation tests and just TRIED to have normal I'm not thinking about baby sex. I was about to crack open a beer one night when I decided for whatever reason to test first, 5 days before period and I got a faint positive!! I am now 17 weeks pregnant!! I honestly believe that god wanting me to wait so that some healing of my first baby loss could take place. If I got pregnant right away it would have felt like I was replacing that first baby. This way I got a chance to heal and want to really be a mommy. You can't give up hope, it'll happen , I'll pray for you.

lilgonzo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #3
Nirimar Rivera

Oh wow thats sad im sorry too for ur loss, yea ive been crying ever since now i just texsted and it was a negative and its four days before my period! Im so sad i just wana give up cuz i want it so bad and im a good person idk why its noy happening :'( its been 7 months already of us trying, im just tired of all of it you kno :/

Old March 18th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #4
Nirimar Rivera

Congrats to your Pregnancy tho !!!