Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Hi everyone! - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #1
ltd129

Member #: 25724
Hi everyone!

Hello I'm new to this place. My name is Laura and I'm a 22 year old mommy to a 4 year old girl. Some may say i am young but being a mom is truly what I live for. I got pregnant with my second baby at the end of September and unfortunately miscarried at the beginning of November. I am excited to start trying again but nervous at the same time! If you girls have any tips for me I would love to hear them also, can somebody go through all of the abbreviations you guys use and tell me their meanings? Lol, I am obviously new to this!

ltd129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 3rd, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Rrp

Member #: 24634
Hi Hun and welcome. I'm 28 with a 6 yr old, 2 year old and one on the way I've had a loss between each of my pregnancies, the shortest time I waited was three months before trying again. They normally say to wait at least three to allow your cycles to regulate again and also it helps date your pregnancy too. Nothing special needs to be done just when your ready jump back on the horse

Rrp is offline   Reply With Quote