Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals

Amber's TTCAL Journal - Trying Again: Our Journals

Old June 7th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #49
CBear11
Color outside the lines

Member #: 6888
Comments go Here Please. TIA!

I am feeling really great nowadays. I was sad for AF to arrive, but O should be 2 weeks or less away now. I'm really trying to focus on the good things in life. I am also staying focused on the Husband Project. I finished reading it this week and am working on finishing the written plans to follow. I think this will be a great way to keep my relationship with DH to its best. I feel like things are great in my marriage but TTCAL has taken its toll. There is definitely room for improvement and area that I thought were good can most definitely use some fine-tuning.

I am hoping for a spring or summer baby.. that would be wonderful. Was hoping for a summer baby and was due last summer. Can't believe it has already been a year. TTC is a lot harder than it was a few years ago.

I've been having a lot of fun doing small project around my house. I plan to get some art for my kitchen today at an antique store. There is an awesome antique shop right around the corner and they have a lot of neat and re-purposed things. I like to buy re-purposed things

I ordered 25 Wondfo HPT's, so I am ready for this cycle.

CBear11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 20th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #50
CBear11
Color outside the lines

Member #: 6888
Comments Here Please. Thanks!

Long time no update..

DH and I have decided to take a TTC break. We have been doing the PNP method right now. We plan to try again in 2013. Right now, we are planning a 5 year anniversary trip in December and that is what I am focusing on. I need a break after a year and I feel burned out. Of course, if it happens, I would be ecstatic. But we are preventing more than anything right now. I don't feel like I want to use BCP or condoms, so the PNP seems like the best option right now.

Thanks for the support-- I plan to hang around here but am not really trying again at the moment. Hopefully, I can come back fully refreshed in 2013!

CBear11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amber's, journal, ttcal