Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Pregnancy Forums > Pregnancy Chat > Special Pregnancies

Threaterned Miscarriage? - Special Pregnancies

Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #1
mommahallman

Member #: 23423
Threaterned Miscarriage?

I am currently expecting my second child. Last night I had to go to the ER because I had bleeding at 6 weeks. I had an ultra sound done and the baby is fine. I've been put on bed rest for a week and I'm really hoping this pregnancy doesn't lead to my last pregnancy with my daughter. I had pre term labor with my daughter and was put on bed rest at around 20 weeks.

I'm mostly curious if any other moms have experienced a threatened miscarriage and if it led to you having to be on bed rest for a longer period of time?

-MommaHallman

mommahallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 1st, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Haysmomma23

Member #: 22308
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommahallman View Post
I am currently expecting my second child. Last night I had to go to the ER because I had bleeding at 6 weeks. I had an ultra sound done and the baby is fine. I've been put on bed rest for a week and I'm really hoping this pregnancy doesn't lead to my last pregnancy with my daughter. I had pre term labor with my daughter and was put on bed rest at around 20 weeks.

I'm mostly curious if any other moms have experienced a threatened miscarriage and if it led to you having to be on bed rest for a longer period of time?

-MommaHallman
Update ?

Haysmomma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #3
rockabillymommy

Member #: 24705
I'm on bed rest for threatened miscarriage right now at nine weeks. Bleeding just stopped and I'm due for a blood test soon. I feel better. Just don't lift anything and take it really really easy. You can message me if you'd like

rockabillymommy is offline   Reply With Quote