Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2011 Playgroups > January - February 2011 Playgroup

moms who have had another baby.. - January - February 2011 Playgroup

Old November 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #9
Shelleydalyce
Ethan's Mommy

Member #: 18043
I am SO ready to have baby #2.... Little Ethan is 20 months now and I'm scared of waiting too long. I don't want a huge age difference between my kids.

Ryan has a sister several years younger than him and likes the idea of a bit of age.

But I think we're ready to TTC now I hope... lol

Shelleydalyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #10
LuckyMommy

Member #: 12388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
I have had another baby since having Nikaia and we are trying for a third. If I get pregnant anytime soon Nikaia and #3 will be about 2.5 years apart. Nikaia and Kalista are 1 year and 1 day apart.

It can get a little hectic, and there are times when I just have to accept that there is going to be at least one kid crying for a few minutes while I get stuff handled, but I have managed to work from home with both girls here with me for the last almost 8 months without any major problems. The girls love each other and are starting to really play together now, which is making things easier too. I am lucky that Kalista still takes a few really long naps during the day, too.

My 1st and 3rd are 2.5 years apart It's crazy in my house...but manageable!

LuckyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #11
ApeyGirl

Member #: 11804
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeyGirl View Post
My oldest is 5 years and my two youngest are 14 months apart.. it's difficult sometimes but only because my 20 month old (Jonah) is very jealous of my 5 month old and tries to hit and throws temper tantrums alot.. The fact that I am even thinking about having a 4th is crazy lol
Just wanted to add that I am now 13 weeks pregnant with #4.. DS2 and the new baby will be 14 months apart, while DS1 and DS2 are 14 months apart. It's going to be CRAZY! This will be my 3rd kid in 3 years. Yikes... lol

ApeyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby.., moms