Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Pregnancy Forums > Pregnancy Chat > Special Pregnancies

No longer in limbo. It's over. *9/16 update in OP* - Special Pregnancies

Old September 12th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #9
AmyMama
Mommy

Member #: 9133
I am so sorry honey. Praying for a miracle for you. I know how badly it hurts. If things don't go well and you need someone to talk to, please contact me if you want because our stories are quite similar

AmyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #10
MrslovesMr

Member #: 11927
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa View Post
Thank you ladies for your hugs and support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrslovesMr View Post
I know you have to prepare yourself for the worse, but I always think of Trish's baby, remember how slow her levels were in the beginning and how discouraged she was but she didn't give up, as long as those numbers are rising and not dropping I think we need to hold out hope...but I get that you need to get your mind ready for the possibility of bad news on Friday...but my gosh I am still holding out hope!
Thank you so much for letting me know this! Are you talking about Triple T Trish? She already graduated from LTTTC by the time I joined, so I know who you are talking about, but didn't know she had a similar experience. I will PM her

I know, of course this little part of me still has a glimmer of hope, especially since I don't have any bizarre symptoms. It's so weird, tho because I had always associated miscarriages with bleeding and cramping. But I'm learning that you can still miscarry without those symptoms, too. I guess only time will tell.
Yes Triple T Trish, if I remember in the beginning her levels didn't rise very high and her doctors were wanting her to give up hope but she didn't and fought for her little Sam...and we all know how that worked out...I can't remember the specifics but I know she will be more than happy to help with info. As long as those numbers are increasing I will continue to hold out hope for you.

MrslovesMr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #11
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788
Thank you Adrianne! I'm sending you good vibes for your cycle, too!

Thank you Amy. There have been so many sad stories from our DDC, but i am thankful for that we can support each other through these dark times. I'm sending you healing vibes, too.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa View Post
Thank you ladies for your hugs and support

Quote:
I know you have to prepare yourself for the worse, but I always think of Trish's baby, remember how slow her levels were in the beginning and how discouraged she was but she didn't give up, as long as those numbers are rising and not dropping I think we need to hold out hope...but I get that you need to get your mind ready for the possibility of bad news on Friday...but my gosh I am still holding out hope!
Thank you so much for letting me know this! Are you talking about Triple T Trish? She already graduated from LTTTC by the time I joined, so I know who you are talking about, but didn't know she had a similar experience. I will PM her

I know, of course this little part of me still has a glimmer of hope, especially since I don't have any bizarre symptoms. It's so weird, tho because I had always associated miscarriages with bleeding and cramping. But I'm learning that you can still miscarry without those symptoms, too. I guess only time will tell.
Yes Triple T Trish, if I remember in the beginning her levels didn't rise very high and her doctors were wanting her to give up hope but she didn't and fought for her little Sam...and we all know how that worked out...I can't remember the specifics but I know she will be more than happy to help with info. As long as those numbers are increasing I will continue to hold out hope for you.
so thankful for your support

koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #12
ajhouse
Loving my baby girl!

Member #: 13218
I want this to turn out good so bad. I hate that you are going through this!
Trish did have a similar story and got her little miracle. Sometimes it is hard to hope, but i'll keep hope alive for you.

ajhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:30 AM   #13
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Update in OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhouse View Post
I want this to turn out good so bad. I hate that you are going through this!
Trish did have a similar story and got her little miracle. Sometimes it is hard to hope, but i'll keep hope alive for you.
Awww, thanks Amber!!

I hate that this is happening too. It's just worse that it has to be all drawn out. Whatever Friday brings, I hope for peace and understanding of what is going on.

Old September 14th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #14
Laura32

Member #: 16633
I've been thinking about you. I really hope we all hear good news on Friday. Lots of good and sent your way, honey!

Laura32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #15
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura32 View Post
I've been thinking about you. I really hope we all hear good news on Friday. Lots of good and sent your way, honey!
Thank you so much Laura. I'm still kind of numb. Not sure how to feel.

How are you holding up?

Old September 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #16
Laura32

Member #: 16633
Oh, Sweetie!

Honestly, feeling numb is okay at this point in the game. Anyone left in limbo like this is going to reach that point because your mind, body, heart and soul cannot go long periods of time feeling the true depths of any emotion, even the good ones. I take no offense to your comment about you feeling like if would be easier if you just bled and it was over with. You're right because you would be able to move on without feeling guilty that you had given up on your LO. This limbo you're having to endure is unfair... so, so unfair. If I could take your place for even one day just to give you some relief from it, I would. No one should have to go through this.

As for me, I am doing better. Every day gets easier, I promise it really does. The more I talk about it the more at peace I feel, which is a good place to be. I hope that you are able to join me in that place soon, no matter the outcome on Friday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, girl. You are always in my thoughts.

Laura32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
limbo.