Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2011 Playgroups > November 2011 Playgroup

One year! - November 2011 Playgroup

Old November 12th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1
Minilemon

Member #: 14308
River turned a year old on Saturday. It is so bittersweet for me, he is growing so fast and it boggles my mind when I try to figure out where my baby went!

He is walking like a champ now! He says mom, dad, yeah, hot, boo, no, more, and lots of other random words that he just throws out - we can't keep up. He signs "all done" and sometimes "more". He has 5 incisors and 2 molars and more coming in! He's still cloth diapered and breastfed and we're still cosleeping, though I may be beginning the slow transition to his bed soon. His 1 year check up is this Wednesday and ill get his stats but he's around 23lbs I think and still tall, he's taller than his cousins and all his friends

He had a fabulous birthday party, lots of friends and family came to celebrate, he got a mountain of clothes and toys and he loves his cake - it was a banana blueberry cake I made from scratch.

Happy one year baby boy!

(Sorry for my typos, posting from my phone!)

Minilemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 16th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #2
MusicTeacher

Member #: 14277
Holy cow! I can't believe he's one already (and that I have a baby now too )! He's so precious! I love that curly hair!

MusicTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote