Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

Support thread - June 2013 Playgroup

Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:42 AM   #65
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
Last night was a nightmare! LO wouldn't go to bed until 9. Up at 10, up at 10:30. Then I go to bed and I don't know how many times he was up, but it seemed like he was up constantly from 12-3 AM. He refusing to be even attempting to fall asleep unless he was laying across my chest nursing and fidgeting constantly. That means no sleep for me. I tried everything. Changed diaper at 2 AM in case it was poopy, no. Even got up to see if he wanted to eat food/drink water. He ate a cracker. Still wouldn't sleep. Finally I gave him some tylenol, in case he was teething, but he didn't seem sick. I was desperate for sleep. He finally fell asleep a half hour after the tylenol. I wish I had done it at 10 PM! :/
I am so sorry. That's rough. Was he upset awake or just awake? Maybe he's going through a growth spurt? Or working on a new skill? I hope you get some down time today and tonight is better!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 06:50 PM   #66
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
Last night was a nightmare! LO wouldn't go to bed until 9. Up at 10, up at 10:30. Then I go to bed and I don't know how many times he was up, but it seemed like he was up constantly from 12-3 AM. He refusing to be even attempting to fall asleep unless he was laying across my chest nursing and fidgeting constantly. That means no sleep for me. I tried everything. Changed diaper at 2 AM in case it was poopy, no. Even got up to see if he wanted to eat food/drink water. He ate a cracker. Still wouldn't sleep. Finally I gave him some tylenol, in case he was teething, but he didn't seem sick. I was desperate for sleep. He finally fell asleep a half hour after the tylenol. I wish I had done it at 10 PM! :/
That sounds so rough I'm sorry. I was just telling DH today that the quality of Warner's sleep basically = the quality of my mood. I hope whatever Lawson is going through passes quickly!!

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2014, 08:45 PM   #67
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
That sounds so rough I'm sorry. I was just telling DH today that the quality of Warner's sleep basically = the quality of my mood. I hope whatever Lawson is going through passes quickly!!
Soooo true. DH just doesn't get it.

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote