Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Rainbow After the Storm

Trying to be hopeful, but very anxious and nervous - Rainbow After the Storm

Old March 26th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #1
Ryesmom1

Member #: 21289
Crying Trying to be hopeful, but very anxious and nervous

I have had 2 chemical pregnancies 1) Sept. 2012 and 2) March 2013 both while trying for baby number 2. W went to the RE to see if they could determine why this kept happening. We discovered that my uterus was 50% scarred from an undetected retained placenta and D&C I had a month after my daughter was born in Aug. of 2010. I had laparoscopy to remove the scar tissue Nov. 2013.

I am now 4 and a half weeks pregnant and I just got my first labs...

HCG 449

Progesterone 17

My doctor said these are good for this point and my progesterone was low both times before. I am waiting for the doctors call tomorrow to see if my HCG is doubling like it should.

I know that all things so far look good, but I just can't let myself get excited yet. I am so nervous day to day. I can't wait till my first ultrasound to see what is going on. If my scar tissue came back I might not be able to carry to term! I'm trying to be hopeful but there are so many factors!

Ryesmom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 26th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #2
J_Gibson
In a peaceful place

Member #: 22911
Many prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months

J_Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anxious, hopeful, nervous