Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Due Date Clubs > April 2015 Due Date Club

nursery and baby shower plans? - April 2015 Due Date Club

Old January 23rd, 2015, 10:45 PM   #1
andrea850

Member #: 13091
nursery and baby shower plans?

Hi guys,
We are starting the serious count down... it seems unreal to think that in about 12 weeks we will have a baby!!! I can't wait!!!

Have you guys started the nursery...?
What about baby showers?

We are getting lots of stuff from friends... I think we have most of the big ticket items... how are the rest of you doing?

Hope all is well!

I'm really starting to feel lots of kicks and moves... it's so nice to feel some activity!

andrea850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 24th, 2015, 11:29 PM   #2
blake

Member #: 9280
movements make it so much more real lol!

We aren't having a shower- I did have one with my first, but it's not really customary here to have subsequent showers (which kind of stinks b/c I seriously gave away all our baby stuff thinking we were done, all well!). Also, no designated nursery for this baby just yet, she will be in our room and them we will figure out room sharing for everyone (or buy a bigger house lol)

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2015, 01:34 PM   #3
andrea850

Member #: 13091
wow! sounds like you have a lot going on... we are not having a shower because we got a lot of hand-me-downs from family and friends and don't really need a lot of stuff... just really big ticket items... like a breast pump! wow those things are expensive!! hopefully you didn't get hit with too much bad weather this week.

andrea850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2015, 08:35 PM   #4
kteacherga
Busy mommy, teacher, wife

Member #: 11734
We might be having a casual lunch thing to celebrate baby. And if people want to bring gifts I won't decline. Lol. My coworkers are throwing a little diapers and wipes party.

I haven't started the nursery in terms of decorating. I've found myself being super picky and can't find exactly what I want. Everything is either too expensive or too close to what DD had.

kteacherga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby, nursery, plans?, shower