Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Nutrition, Diapering and More > Breastfeeding Support > Breastfeeding Problems - Help and Support

Lump in breast and scared!!! :( - Breastfeeding Problems - Help and Support

Old September 29th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #1

Member #: 20370
Lump in breast and scared!!! :(

Tonight in the shower I felt a hard dime size lump in the upper portion of my left breast. It wasn't there before I gave birth that I am aware of. I have been EBF my DS for 2 weeks now. I've been reading tonight about clogged milk ducts causing lumps, but mine isn't painful and isn't causing any redness.
I'm 34 yrs old and my mother died from breast cancer 7 yrs ago... I am so worried!

janetc77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 7th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #2

Member #: 12297
I only just now noticed this thread. Try posting in the regular forum for more responses, I think this sub forum doesn't get much love because its overlooked.

Since its been a while, how are you now? There are a lot of different things you can do to help keep clogs away, but some women find them to be a regular occurrence that needs a little more maintenance. The problem comes from ignoring it for too long, or if you notice other symptoms with it (fever, chills, other flu like symptoms).

RabbitMama85 is offline   Reply With Quote