Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > July 2012 Playgroup

Wheres the july moms? - July 2012 Playgroup

Old May 25th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1
2ManningBoys4Me

Member #: 23837
Wheres the july moms?

How are your little ones progressing?

2ManningBoys4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #2
Hamslice

Member #: 6324
Hi! Almost all of us hang out in a Facebook group.
My little guy is spreading walking and getting much better at balancing. He loves to clap and dance to music. He adores being outside. He seems to be teething big time right now, I can see his top tooth getting ready to pop through.

Hamslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #3
misslisa

Member #: 11227
yea, n facebook here too! Grayson is doing so good! He says mumma and dadda, he loves to clap, especially when we sing "pat a cake", then he tries singing the pat a cake song. He is crawling everywhere! And plays with his brother. He is starting to develop a temper. If I take something away from him he yells. He is sleeping great! He sleeps for 12 hours straight, just every once in a while he wakes up around 3 or 4 for boob. He naps once in the afternoon, for about 2-3 hours. I am still bfing, but my supply is dwindling and it looks like I will only make it another month if I am lucky and I am having a hard time getting over that. Grayson shows no real interest in standing independently, so walking will be a ways off for him and that is perfectly fine with me. His favorite toy is his Sophie giraffe, he is teething and about to get his 8th tooth. He has 4 on top, and 3 on bottom. He is eating slid foods great. He actually has no desire to eat any baby pureed foods. Thats my baby Gray!

misslisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #4
honeybee91

Member #: 12027
My baby girl is 11 months next week. She's been taking steps for 2 weeks now and is now walking.
She claps hands, gives kisses and loves row row your boat. She's very social and loves interacting with others. Loves been the centre of attention. She's a little show off.
She eats well and is eating mostly same as us. She is a terrible sleeper though and can wake every hour some nights. Rarely sleeps more than 3 hours.

honeybee91 is offline   Reply With Quote