Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > April 2014 Play Group

Personalities? - April 2014 Play Group

Old June 27th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #9
Rose426
Loving my sweet baby boy

Member #: 13420
Natalie doesn't cry that much and is generally making a serious face but she will throw me an occasional smile and it's so cute. Sometimes I have to work hard as well to get a good smile. She is sleeping 4-6 hour stretches at night and is awake way longer during the day now. She is such a good baby total opposite of DS as a baby lol.

Rose426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 28th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #10
Jessie Rose

Member #: 13778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin986 View Post
Morgan has a pretty grumpy disposition. When you can get her to smile, it's super cute, but it takes a lot of work to get those smiles. She is very much the same personality as dh! She tends to be more fussy too. Brooke has my personality. All smiles and "bubbly". You just have to look at her and she gives huge smiles! But she can definitely be fussy too when no one is paying attention.
DS was that way!! He had giggles but until he was a year old, you had to work hard for them!! Now he's a giggling fool, usually for no reason at all!!!! Haha!

Jessie Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2014, 03:36 PM   #11
My2rainbowgirls

Member #: 24740
Valentina is always smiling, she doesn't really cry too much anymore unless she needs something. She loves to be cuddled by me and no one else really. Loves to sit up when she's awake so she can see everything that's going on. Definitely a mommas girl

My2rainbowgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #12
chris917

Member #: 11700
Stevie has good days and bad days. On good days he's all smiles and no crying. Lots of playing and kicking his legs and coos. On bad days he will scream and nurse non stop unless he's sleeping. He usually does this for a few hours and a nap will reset him. Lately there have been more good days then bad.

chris917 is offline   Reply With Quote