Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Graduation Station

My IVF blog and Dexter's blog - Graduation Station

Old January 16th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #9
emme
Lead Guide

Member #: 17184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskele View Post
I am so excited to see this Emily!! I will head over there later today and have a wee read! It is great to see you back round here posting and I can't wait to see you posting in the main section because you are trying again!! I hope 2013 is a great year for you and your family sweetie, cause boy you guys deserve it so much!!
Is that a Pandaren I see ?! I even got DH to buy me MoP for Christmas and I so wanted to play .. I heard the 85-90 areas are as good as BC. Is that true ? Haha, okay, you can't take the geek out of the girl.

We're not trying yet .. I think. There was talk last year where we said we might try in March (only because DH and I are both December babies and we'd love a December baby), but I don't even think my body is ovulating again. At the earliest .. end of the year ? I don't know if I can get back into the hopeful/depressed cycle again, lol.

I hope you and DH and your family are doing better.

emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 16th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #10
emme
Lead Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianne72 View Post
Welcome back, Emily! I've missed you!! I'm going to catch up on both blogs when I have time. Big hugs and lots of love!
Adrianne, I read your good news post yesterday, was it, and I'm glad things are moving forward ! Let me know how acupuncture goes.

Old January 16th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #11
emme
Lead Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Windex View Post
Oh. My. Gosh. emme!!! He's the most precious little boy I've ever seen!! Thank you so much for posting this and for sharing links to your blogs. The IVF info is going to helpful for so many and I can't wait to catch up on what all Dex has been up to! Please hang out with us in LTTTC any time
Thank you ! <3 Thanks for getting me off my butt and motivating me to post, lol. I love talking about IVF. I loved the whole process, really. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Old January 18th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #12
Triskele
NTNP 9yrs, TTC 6yrs

Member #: 2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskele View Post
I am so excited to see this Emily!! I will head over there later today and have a wee read! It is great to see you back round here posting and I can't wait to see you posting in the main section because you are trying again!! I hope 2013 is a great year for you and your family sweetie, cause boy you guys deserve it so much!!
Is that a Pandaren I see ?! I even got DH to buy me MoP for Christmas and I so wanted to play .. I heard the 85-90 areas are as good as BC. Is that true ? Haha, okay, you can't take the geek out of the girl.

We're not trying yet .. I think. There was talk last year where we said we might try in March (only because DH and I are both December babies and we'd love a December baby), but I don't even think my body is ovulating again. At the earliest .. end of the year ? I don't know if I can get back into the hopeful/depressed cycle again, lol.

I hope you and DH and your family are doing better.
It sure is!! Pandaren Monk to be exact!! 85-90 is definitely much more like TBC times, I love it and the story is just awesome!!

Aww you guys will know when the time is right hon! I can't wait for it though!! I will be an avid stalker as usual!!

Triskele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #13
lovemypumpkins
Your will, not mine.

Member #: 14937
Emily, I just read your whole IVF blog. It was wonderful. I'm moving on to meet Dexter now. xoxoxoxo Thank you for sharing it with us.

lovemypumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, dexter's