Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Graduation Station

We NEED.... - Graduation Station

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #9
ajhouse
Loving my baby girl!

Member #: 13218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeen_Princess View Post
I'm still waiting on Dominick to come. I have my 38 week appointment on Tuesday so will update if there is any progress.
I can't believe you are already 38 weeks! Can't wait to see pics of your little boy!

ajhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #10
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788
Our little IUI rainbow miracle is 32 weeks today!

I have gestational diabetes, which I'm fighting off with insulin and a modified diet (reduced carbs). because of the GD, I'm now to see the OB/midwife TWICE WEEKLY instead of bi-weekly because I'm considered "high-risk". I will be doing non-stress tests at these appointments. But so far, so good with the baby. He's pretty much measuring on time. We'll know more about his size this Thursday when we have another ultrasound.

Other than that, pregnancy has been great. I thank God everyday for each day that I am pregnant because it's another day that my little boy is growing and thriving. I definitely do not take a day for granted and we are so looking forward to meeting him in a couple of weeks!

Hoping all you LTTC ladies get your miracle soon. I know how hard it is to wait for so long. We waited for this little guy for over 4 years!

thank you so much for asking and checking up on us grads! That was very thoughtful and kind of you!

koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #11
Miette

Member #: 15916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeen_Princess View Post
I'm still waiting on Dominick to come. I have my 38 week appointment on Tuesday so will update if there is any progress.
Wow! You're so close LaDonna! Can't wait to see your little one!!

Miette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #12
Miette

Quote:
Originally Posted by koa View Post
Our little IUI rainbow miracle is 32 weeks today!

I have gestational diabetes, which I'm fighting off with insulin and a modified diet (reduced carbs). because of the GD, I'm now to see the OB/midwife TWICE WEEKLY instead of bi-weekly because I'm considered "high-risk". I will be doing non-stress tests at these appointments. But so far, so good with the baby. He's pretty much measuring on time. We'll know more about his size this Thursday when we have another ultrasound.

Other than that, pregnancy has been great. I thank God everyday for each day that I am pregnant because it's another day that my little boy is growing and thriving. I definitely do not take a day for granted and we are so looking forward to meeting him in a couple of weeks!

Hoping all you LTTC ladies get your miracle soon. I know how hard it is to wait for so long. We waited for this little guy for over 4 years!

thank you so much for asking and checking up on us grads! That was very thoughtful and kind of you!
Happy 32 weeks, K! These updates are sweet, amazing reminders that we can't give up hope Not much longer for you now!!

Old July 17th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #13
musiclaydee
In love with my babies

Member #: 13639
I'm 25 weeks and everything is going well. My IUI baby girl is doing great and kicking the snot out of me which I still love. Trying to patiently wait for October to get here so I can hold her and tell her how long it took me and daddy to have her and how much I love her. After 4 years it's finally gonna happen

musiclaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #14
maddy

Member #: 2827
Aww! Ladies yall have come a long way!

maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #15
Kim
Beauty from Pain

Member #: 13082
Sebastian is 4 months old now and growing like a weed! We're planning to ttc again once he's around 10-11 months old. Hopefully it won't take 18 months this time around

Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #16
Miette

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclaydee View Post
I'm 25 weeks and everything is going well. My IUI baby girl is doing great and kicking the snot out of me which I still love. Trying to patiently wait for October to get here so I can hold her and tell her how long it took me and daddy to have her and how much I love her. After 4 years it's finally gonna happen
I can't believe you're already at 25 weeks, Sara! It's so amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Sebastian is 4 months old now and growing like a weed! We're planning to ttc again once he's around 10-11 months old. Hopefully it won't take 18 months this time around
Good luck with TTC #2, Kim!!

Tags
need....