Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Graduation Station

We NEED.... - Graduation Station

Old July 6th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #1
maddy

Member #: 2827
We NEED....

some updates ladies!!!! Where is everyone at with there LTTTC pregnancy journey? Still waiting for baby, or has baby already arrived? I feel like I have lost touch with everyone!

maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 7th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #2
Miette

Member #: 15916
Give us some updates!

Miette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #3
ajhouse
Loving my baby girl!

Member #: 13218
Agreed! I forget to even check here anymore because we aren't getting updates

ajhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #4
emme
Lead Guide

Member #: 17184
You ladies are so sweet.

Not much to report from me (which is good news!). Tomorrow I'll hit 28 weeks, which has been our milestone for so long .. the doctors were afraid we would never reach it and so tomorrow will be a special day for us.

Max has grown from the 2nd percentile to the 19th percentile and Dex remains in the 54th percentile .. they think I may make it as far as 36 weeks and scheduled my C-section.

Aside from that, we bought a house ! We'll be remodeling it for half a year before we move in but it's nice to have a house again even though I worry how we're going to pay for it all.

Work is stressing me the eff out when I think about it .. I mainly "work from home" these days, which means that I neglect all the work I need to do until I absolutely need to do it, so I'm actually going in today to alleviate some of my guilt (and stress ).

Always thinking of you guys !

emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #5
jbean15

Member #: 19461
I'm new, but I'll jump in! This is my first cycle TTC since we adopted DS. We have been TTC for nine years now. I'm on CD 10 and waiting to see if I actually O on my own this month. I am taking Calcium and B12 supplements since my vitamin D and B12 have always been low. I'm also trying to lose that last ten pounds to be at my ideal weight!

jbean15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Miette

Member #: 15916
Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post
You ladies are so sweet.

Not much to report from me (which is good news!). Tomorrow I'll hit 28 weeks, which has been our milestone for so long .. the doctors were afraid we would never reach it and so tomorrow will be a special day for us.

Max has grown from the 2nd percentile to the 19th percentile and Dex remains in the 54th percentile .. they think I may make it as far as 36 weeks and scheduled my C-section.

Aside from that, we bought a house ! We'll be remodeling it for half a year before we move in but it's nice to have a house again even though I worry how we're going to pay for it all.

Work is stressing me the eff out when I think about it .. I mainly "work from home" these days, which means that I neglect all the work I need to do until I absolutely need to do it, so I'm actually going in today to alleviate some of my guilt (and stress ).

Happy 28 weeks, Em!!!!! Love, love, love this update

Miette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #7
Killeen_Princess
Loving my Little Turkey

Member #: 14054
I'm still waiting on Dominick to come. I have my 38 week appointment on Tuesday so will update if there is any progress.

Killeen_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #8
ajhouse
Loving my baby girl!

Member #: 13218
Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post
You ladies are so sweet.

So glad you have reached 28 weeks! Still praying for little baby Max to catch up!

ajhouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
need....