Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Graduation Station

Jamie's Pregnancy Thread - Graduation Station

Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:54 PM   #25
sjarrell

Member #: 18450
What an awesome update! Little boy will be here before you know it!

sjarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #26
JP'sGirl26

Member #: 15455
I haven't updated my thread for a while. I'm 25 weeks 4 days now, only 101 days left! I can't wait until Sunday when I'm in double digits. Cra-zy! I've been feeling lots and lots of movement lately. Baby Logan is a little ninja.

Last night was scary, though. I had a TON of pain in my upper abdomen in the middle of the night. I called my doctor and he told me to go to the hospital. They kept me overnight for monitoring but they think it was just a really bad stomach virus or something. Logan looked fine and he was moving around all night. If you want to read the super long version of my hospital story you can find it here.

It was really scary but I'm just so glad that little baby is a-okay for now!

JP'sGirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #27
JP'sGirl26

I'm 34 weeks now! Only a month and a half to go. I'm so ready! The nursery is *almost* all the way put together and I'm in that uncomfortable stage. I just can't wait to meet little Logan!

We did our 3D ultrasound a little bit ago and he wasn't very cooperative, but we did get this cute picture of him sucking on his toe:

I think he looks like both me and DH!

Old May 25th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #28
sjarrell

Member #: 18450
I am so excited for you!!! It will be no time at all until you get to hold your sweet baby!

sjarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #29
JP'sGirl26

I haven't updated in a few weeks, so I just wanted to do a quick update. I'm 37 weeks 1 day now, 20 days till my due date, although I'm being induced a few days before, so baby shouldn't be here any later than 17 days from now. It's insane. I can't believe that this whole journey is finally at at end. I'm so ready, and I think it's because I spent two years TTC and then the 9 months being pregnant on top of that. But all this time will have been worth it once I have little baby in my arms.

Tags
jamie's, pregnancy, thread