Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After 30

Please share your Success stories with clomid - Trying to Conceive After 30

Old September 15th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1
lovebug55

Member #: 25225
Please share your Success stories with clomid

Hi, I'll be starting clomid soon and need some encouragement. Any one have success stories from clomid they can share ? How many rounds of clomid to get a BF! anyone end up with multiples?

lovebug55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 17th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #2
Mel524

Member #: 24943
My friend took one round a few years ago and now has a 3 yod. She took 1 round a few months ago and is now pregnant with twins:-). I have to try 3 more cycles and then I may be on clomid as well. Haven't decided if I want to try it or not. Good luck!!! Keep us posted. Especially if you experience any symptoms/side effects and of course when u get that BFP!!!

Mel524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #3
Janou

Member #: 10753
We used Clomid to get pregnant with DD. I had been on birth control for 15 years or so? I got off in November of 2009. My first few cycles appeared normal but I think my body was confused. After that my cycles were all over the place, I would either not ovulate at all or have super long cycles. In September of 2010 I went on Clomid and we got pregnant the first cycle. DD was born June 2011 After having her my cycles went back to normal almost to a T!!

Good luck to you!

Janou is offline   Reply With Quote