Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After 30

Fertilatea...anyone tried it? - Trying to Conceive After 30

Old July 18th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1
lingerfa

Member #: 24306
Fertilatea...anyone tried it?

I saw a blog where a gal started having a cup of Fertilatea in the morning and evening. She was able to conceive however her pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I'm so desperate to conceive (2 years of trying....2 early natural miscarriages) that I am willing to get all hippie since nothing else seems to be working.

Questions I have: Has anyone tried it? What was the success rate in becoming pregnant?

Were you able to carry the pregnancy to term? Were there any ill effects to your baby?

When did you stop taking it?

Any thoughts and/or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

lingerfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:12 AM   #2
tessaglp

Member #: 24475
I haven't tried it but I'm interested!!

tessaglp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM   #3
lingerfa

Member #: 24306
I've been having at least 2 cups almost every day. Seems like either I have been totally clueless about my p ovulation or it's just later then usual.

My stick tests show what I would have considered a positive Sunday and today. But the digital test have all showed as low.

Currently on CD17.

lingerfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #4
SugarBaker74

Member #: 19252
I bought two bags of it online as well as Evening Primrose oil. One bag is supposed to last a month. I drank two or three cups a day and during the first month it made me ovulate more than a week later than I usually do. The next month I added another supplement called "Fertile CM" (it's from a site called makeababy) and now I'm a week late with two positive HPTs. We've been trying since last April.

This month (my second month of drinking the tea) I ovulated two days earlier than I've ever ovulated since I've been tracking my cycle. It's hard to know what worked because during the last month or so I was also taking low dosage Aspirin - everything but the kitchen sink kinda thing. I'm hoping this sticks.

The tea also made me really crampy during the first weeks I was taking it. It kind of freaked me out but I was willing to try anything.

I stopped taking it when I got my first positive test.

SugarBaker74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #5
star light

Member #: 25245
Does anyone have any info on how this may interact with Clomid? I have heard that some fertility natural remedies can make the Clomid less effective. I definitely don't want that!
thanks !

star light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #6
~StillTrying~
Madilynn is here

Member #: 18535
Just jumping in I took it for 2 months 3xs a day and got my BFP. Before taking it I never seen a positive opk. And to answer the last question it can NOT be taken with Clomid

~StillTrying~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #7
star light

Member #: 25245
Thank you!

star light is offline   Reply With Quote