Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > Oh Baby! (birth to age one)

6.5mo appt today - Oh Baby! (birth to age one)

Old March 20th, 2015, 05:06 PM   #1
cnd29

Member #: 24357
6.5mo appt today

Well here's the rundown-

27.5" tall (85th%), 18lb9oz (75th%), 17"head (40th%)

Sleep issues- It's probably teeth but could also be reflux. His front teeth are close to coming through and it could be 4 not just 2. There's also a chance his molars may be coming early.
Plan of action- Motrin once a day at bedtime, Zantac with last bottle. Start watering down over night mini feeds (he won't go back to sleep without 1.5-2oz). If we start replacing BM with water maybe he won't think it's worth it to wake (I hope)

Feeding- got some similac sensitive samples to try for supplementing. Although if I start making his meals without BM and he doesn't wake to have any overnight I might not even need to supplement daily. Or I could supplement to build a little stash back up. We'll see...
He says go to stage 2 foods but I make his foods so I'll just make them lumpier.
He wasn't concerned that he won't take more than 3 oz per bottle. I think that's due to the reflux.
Also he gave us a script for a vitamin for the baby.

Flat head- he was not concerned at all. It's good he's rolling around and sleeping some on his sides. He may always have some kind of flat spot in the back but nothing a little hair won't cover, plus he's still growing.

So there you have it. We'll see what happens.

cnd29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.