Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > March 2013 Playgroup

Getting Ready for Fall! - March 2013 Playgroup

Old August 16th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
Getting Ready for Fall!

How is everyone preparing for fall with the babies? We are taking DS shopping for some shoes and warmer clothing this weekend. I can't wait to see all the cute fall outfits.

We are planning to get him one pair of warm boot type shoes. How about you guys?

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 16th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #2
AmandaV
Mom to 4 Little V's

Member #: 13945
I think we'll probably just stick with socks for a while. I'm too disorganized for baby shoes lol

I had a big kid free couple of days so I did some clothes shopping for all of them. Penny might need some more shirts but I think Dex is good until Christmas. I ended up buying size 12 month shirts and onesies for the fall and winter because his 9 month stuff is just barely fitting. But 6-9 month pants lol

AmandaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3
Katyanne
Raymond's Mom

Member #: 10243
We live in San Diego, so we don't have to do much prep, our winters don't get below 55 and that's a cold winter! Lol
I'll make sure I have sweaters and pants in her size. We have tons of socks.

Katyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #4
Srvpepper
Srvpepper

Member #: 19543
Mainly just getting ready for college football season, lol. He'll probably tailgate with us (we have a big tent that we set up) and it doesn't usually get cold until late October- November. So, I've been on Etsy ordering some customs made outfits that are too cute!!! And I bought his first pair of jeans the other day. I'm glad he is a boy bc I would be completely broke if I had a girl. Trying to only buy a few "nice" outfits bc we really don't go out that much and he wears onesies, sleepers, etc at home.

Srvpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #5
rnorris_4oh4

Member #: 19500
Have to find shoes, They are here somewhere. Got thick sweaters out and got his car seat bundle me cover in closet, who knows when winter will hit here. Other than that im stocked on clothes, Maybe find a warmish hat

rnorris_4oh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #6
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srvpepper View Post
Mainly just getting ready for college football season, lol. He'll probably tailgate with us (we have a big tent that we set up) and it doesn't usually get cold until late October- November. So, I've been on Etsy ordering some customs made outfits that are too cute!!! And I bought his first pair of jeans the other day. I'm glad he is a boy bc I would be completely broke if I had a girl. Trying to only buy a few "nice" outfits bc we really don't go out that much and he wears onesies, sleepers, etc at home.
We watch a lot of college football to. I don't really go to the games much but DS will be well versed in what fall is *really* about by DH I'm sure!

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #7
Srvpepper
Srvpepper

Member #: 19543
It is so much fun! We don't have a pro team in alabama, so we really go all out for college.

Srvpepper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fall!, ready