Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > March 2013 Playgroup

September Baby Update - March 2013 Playgroup

Old September 9th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #1
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
September Baby Update

How old are they now?
What new things are the babies doing?
What are your plans for the coming month?
How are you doing?

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 9th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #2
AmandaV
Mom to 4 Little V's

Member #: 13945
Dexter turned months on the 6th

He's army crawling! We have forward motion! He's also started babbling "mamama" and "bababa" a lot. He likes to make weird noises with his tongue.

Our plans for this month are to survive! It's been wild and crazy with getting all of us back to school and this week we started dance and swim for the other kids. We also unexpectedly lost a big chunk of income and our health insurance just as soon as I finally went to be seen for some depression issues.

On that note, I had some bloodwork done to get on meds and it turns out I might have some thyroid issues! That would explain a lot of my funk too, so I don't know if I'm hoping to have hypothyroidism or just depression lol I won't be able to explore it more until we get the insurance thing figured out, but either way I'd love to have a little more energy.

AmandaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #3
Katyanne
Raymond's Mom

Member #: 10243
How old are they now?: 7 months next week (18th)

What new things are the babies doing?: She is crawling everywhere and just started pulling herself up on low surfaces, ahhh!! We started solids a few weeks ago and she seems to like them.

What are your plans for the coming month?: Same old, taking DS on playdates, having fun. Next month we are doing a Disney trip and I'm excited for Halloween!!

How are you doing?: Okay, I've been feeling a bit overwhelme lately. I've only been out kid free twice since Penny was born (both alone, DH and I haven't been out alone together since Feb), so I'm a bit burnt out, I neeed a break :/

ForumRunner_20130909_174053.png

Katyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #4
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
How old are they now? 7 months in 3 day!

What new things are the babies doing? Lots of crawling. He does this crazy bear/regular crawl. I really need to get a video of it! He says bababa and dada and sometimes throws some gaaaahs in, no mamas yet though. I keep trying!

What are your plans for the coming month? DD starting preschool so I expect that to be an adjustment and I'm hoping we can finish our family room renovations since we are hosting thanksgiving this year.

How are you doing? Pretty good. It's been a bit overwhelming lately but I'll be glad to get on a normal schedule now that summer is over. Also I love fall!

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #5
Srvpepper
Srvpepper

Member #: 19543
Somehow I missed this. Oliver is 7 mo 1wk old today. He is creeping on his tummy and has 2 teeth! He's doing ok with baby lead weaning, but only takes a few bites. Sleep is not any better as in he sleeps in his crib half the night and my bed the other half. I'm ok with it now, but hope to break it soon. Just not ready to sleep train. I'm doing well. Love working only part time and having 2 extra days with LO. So far so good!

Srvpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #6
Graysons mom 3/16/13

Member #: 25359
How old are they now? He is one week from 7 months

What new things are the babies doing? He is doing so much. I can't believe how fast it has gone. About a month ago he started pulling himself up and we thought he was going to skip crawling. But this past week he has started to crawl everywhere. He is babbling and learning how loud he can be and it always surprises him!!

What are your plans for the coming month? We are going to North Carolina so try to survive in a plane with a very movable child. Also just continue to breast feed and survive being a teacher and a new mom!!

How are you doing?
Pretty good.

Graysons mom 3/16/13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby, september, update