Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Gentle Whispers of Hope

Sooo many preggos:( - Gentle Whispers of Hope

Old January 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1
erica_mommyof1

Member #: 22173
Sooo many preggos:(

Is it just me or is every woman on the earth pregnant?!?! I want so bad to be happy for them but I can't help but be so sad and extremely jealous!!! A friend of mine told me she just found out she was pregnant and "so mad!" She doesn't want another! Grrrrrr!!! I said don't take it for granted! There's alot of women like ME wanting one!

erica_mommyof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 27th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #2
nikki87

Member #: 16616
I totally understand where you are coming from, my cousin who just graduated high school had their adorable baby boy yesterday and two of my other cousins are due in April & July! To add to this my SIL is due in May as well, which I'm happy for but like your friend this was an "oh crap" baby because they already have two and are dealing with some financial trouble. I just don't understand why those of us that want to have another baby and are set in life for it can't seem to get what we want.

nikki87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #3
Triskele
NTNP 9yrs, TTC 6yrs

Member #: 2030

Triskele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #4
muttmatch
Mom to a perfect baby boy

Member #: 16653
Yeah...the baritone in my quartet is due in two weeks. She is one of those that just thinks hard and gets pregnant. She literally can just go off bcp, wait a month, and she will be pg. This is her second and I try really hard to be positive in front of her. We are all very close as a quartet and so she knows what I am going through, but we had an all day rehearsal on Saturday. I would look at her and have to not cry out of pity for me. It sucks sometimes. I have been trying for 4 years, and for her it is no big deal. It is so weird

muttmatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #5
PinkyMarie

Member #: 19785
Yea, I just found out a co-worker is pregnant and I'm almost positive they weren't trying since she didn't know if she was gonna stay with him or not. It really stinks that I have to try soo hard and can't get pregnant. This journey brings out soo many emotions that I didn't even know were possible.

PinkyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #6
CNote

Member #: 21857
I've been TTC for 20 months, and my friend got pregnant her first try, so I completely get it, and everyone seems to have baby bellies at the grocery store, or they are toting around a new baby. It tugs on my ovaries, and I want to burst into tears.

CNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #7
muttmatch
Mom to a perfect baby boy

Member #: 16653
My baritone just have birth to a healthy boy today.

muttmatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:59 AM   #8
Adrianne72
TTC with IVF in November!

Member #: 15223
I completely understand how you feel. Down here in Florida, all the preggo's run around in their sundresses sporting their big bellies and it always makes me cringe a little. *sigh

All that I can do is wish them well and pray that one day, I'll be one of them.

So, lots of hugs to you. I get it.

Adrianne72 is offline   Reply With Quote