Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss

Wacky cycles after miscarriage - Trying to Conceive After Loss

Old April 24th, 2015, 04:59 PM   #1
CrazyAuntKitty

Member #: 26778
Wacky cycles after miscarriage

Hi everyone,

I'm unfortunately new to this group after suffering a loss with my first pregnancy on 2/13/15. My husband and I took one cycle off (in March) so that my body could recover. We started trying again in April but AF just visited.

I'm currently on CD5 and the weirdest thing happened... yesterday, I had pains like I do when I ovulate. So, since I have all these OPKs laying around, I took one just to make myself feel better that I wasn't ovulating. Well it was positive (it was a digital, so I didn't have to decode lines). Is it possible to ovulate on CD 4 or 5? Is it possible to have a viable pregnancy? I'm kind of freaking out, but I know there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Has anyone else ever had this happen? My cycles are normally 33 days long with O happening on CD20-21.

Thank you!

CrazyAuntKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old April 25th, 2015, 05:33 PM   #2
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

Member #: 24733
Sometimes it is normal to have wacky cycles for awhile after a miscarriage to say when your cycles will return to normal since everyone's cycles are different

anjie27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cycles, miscarriage, wacky