Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > TMP's Special Kids

QOTW #4 Summertime Fun - TMP's Special Kids

Old May 14th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #1
Purplescraps
*Gone to my happy place*

Member #: 1224
Question QOTW #4 Summertime Fun

For your special ones, what do you do? Do you have them in "special" summer school? Activities? Camps? what does your children do for fun in the summer?

Purplescraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 14th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #2
Nhebron1

Member #: 22814
Well he didn't qualify for special preschool over the summer. He will go to his regular day care full-time over the summer and then start back up with developmental preschool in the fall.

I think I might get him some private swim lessons and just try to take him to the pool as much as possible. He really loves the water.

No organized activities planned. He is having a hard time right now participating in the one weekly activity he has (gymnastics).

Nhebron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #3
Purplescraps
*Gone to my happy place*

Member #: 1224
That is understandable. The boys have a day camp in June but it is hosted by their special education teachers, SLP, OT, and colleges students will help. And other than that we are going to try camping. We usually take the kids to grandparents house while we go camping (Baylee loves it) and usually comes along with us. This year we will try as a family. Than grandparents to hang out. I have summer school online so for the most part we need to stick around places that have wifi or access to the Internet. End of August I will be done so that is our plan for camping.

Purplescraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #4
robincristy86

Member #: 5873
He's very delayed so most likely we will try to stay in side. He over heats so we try to avoid being outside too much. He will float in our pool.

robincristy86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
qotw, summertime