Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > TMP's Special Kids

Who's Who? - TMP's Special Kids

Old May 10th, 2009, 01:33 AM   #17
mommieof22007
Mommy Of Two Great Kids!

Member #: 5478
Hi There ,

I Am Sara, I Am Twenty Two And I Have Two Kids

My Son Who Is 3 1/2 And Has Really bad ear infections and delayed speech due to his ears.. and severe hyperness.. He was in speech for a bit, and we are working on getting him back into speech and school....

My Daughter Is 23 months old, and we are in the process Of Trying to figure out what is exactly wrong with her, i know she has allergies, i am getting her tested, and I believe she has celiac disease A Different type Called Dermatitis herpetiformis

mommieof22007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #18
Purplescraps
*Gone to my happy place*

Member #: 1224
Welcome to the group.

Purplescraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #19
shalabeth

Member #: 9032
Hi - I'm shala

My son Gavin is 10. He was born with Down syndrome and a cleft lip and palate. He has suffered from chronic ear infections when let to a cholesteatoma in the right ear resulting in 70% hearing loss. Which means we have our fancy little, designed by Gavin hearing aids.

shalabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #20
Purplescraps
*Gone to my happy place*

Welcome to the group!

Oh my goodness alot of stuff you have to worry about. Come in and take a seat and chat with us. We would love to get to know you better.

Old May 18th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #21
shalabeth

Member #: 9032
Ah ya know, it's just life for us. In my world, this is normal! There are so many people that have it so much rougher than us.

shalabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #22
Purplescraps
*Gone to my happy place*

Yes that is true. welcome to the forum.

Old June 8th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #23
momto2whackadoos

Member #: 9248
Heart

Hello all I'm Melanie my son Daniel is 2.5 year old. His primary dx is Autism. He also has SID, expressive/receptive language disorder, global developmental delays and a possible seizure disorder. Truth be told he is a very happy, healthy, beautiful little boy who just so happens to relate to the world in a way all his own. I'm sure all of you parents can understand the love you get from your special little one is the best type of love there is.

momto2whackadoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #24
Purplescraps
*Gone to my happy place*

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2whackadoos View Post
Hello all I'm Melanie my son Daniel is 2.5 year old. His primary dx is Autism. He also has SID, expressive/receptive language disorder, global developmental delays and a possible seizure disorder. Truth be told he is a very happy, healthy, beautiful little boy who just so happens to relate to the world in a way all his own. I'm sure all of you parents can understand the love you get from your special little one is the best type of love there is.
Yes, we can all relate. Anyway I would like to welcome you to TMP and Special Kids. Please need anything don't hesitate to ask, I want this forum to be a place of support, and help if needed. Need to cry, vent or just brag that is okay as well. We do have a separate subforum for bragging so go ahead and brag. Welcome to the board and the forum.