Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss

I'm new! - Trying to Conceive After Loss

Old December 9th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #1
aquamarine

Member #: 27384
Waving I'm new!

I have suffered 4 early losses and currently trying again. My first pregnancy loss was around 7 to 8 weeks in July of 2012. My second pregnancy loss was around 4-5 weeks (chemical) in December 2012. My third loss was in Aug 2013 at around 9 weeks. My fourth loss was in Nov 2013 at 10 weeks. My first two losses was with my ex husband, and recent two losses is with my current SO.

If I am not pregnant soon, I will seeing the Doctor to get possible testing done. I am also rh-negative.

Current update on cycle! I am a few days late and no sign of af. However, not seeing much on tests.

aquamarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 9th, 2014, 02:32 AM   #2
aquamarine

Member #: 27384
My last cycle was roughly around the 6th and 7th of November. I had a positive opk on the 15th through the 18th. I am unsure when I O'd but pretty sure it was around there due to O cramps and signs. I had possible IB on Dec 1st that lasted scantly spotting-(only needed panty liner-no pad needed) for few days. This happened way before af was suppose to start. I am currently a few days late and no sign of full blown af. Is it still early? or no... What are my chances? Took several tests for the past week but not seeing much.

aquamarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2015, 02:19 PM   #3
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

Member #: 24733
with your recent losses did you get a rohgam shot for being rh negative?

anjie27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new!