Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss

Risks of trying again? - Trying to Conceive After Loss

Old January 20th, 2014, 10:18 PM   #9
megs72025

Member #: 23713
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNlady View Post
Thanks ladies. That's all good to know. I'm fairly sure that the miscarriage was complete (had an ultrasound that showed nothing, HCG is quickly dropping and down to 10 already), but I think I'll just listen to the doctor and wait a cycle anyway. It's just frustrating because I already feel like I've been "left behind" and now feeling like I'm "wasting" a cycle just sucks. Emotionally, I feel totally ready to try again.
I really feel like ill be wasting a cycle too :-/ I really think i should wait a cycle but its so hard !!

megs72025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 20th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #10
jacqued

Member #: 24057
We didn't wait and I never had an ultrasound but was pretty sure it was a complete mc. It happened Mother's Day 2013. And I have to say that it is still a roller coaster. For several months afterwards during my ovulation time I would get nauseous, dizzy, lightheaded. Dr said it was normal and due to hormonal changes. I still feel left behind. My best friend got pregnant right after that. I even stopped talking to her for a while bc I couldn't take it. I didn't realize until later that I wasn't ready to have another baby until I was over what was lost. I think you just have to soul search and find what's right for you. You will have that beautiful baby someday and will be so ecstatic

jacqued is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
again?, risks