Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive

Goals - Waiting to Try to Conceive

Old May 28th, 2015, 03:22 AM   #1
ModernDayBradyBunch

Member #: 26635
Goals

Do you have any goals you want to accomplish before you TTC?

ModernDayBradyBunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 28th, 2015, 01:45 PM   #2
mandalynn

Member #: 16825
Running a marathon and hiking the Grand Canyon were two of mine. I did my marathon in February, and the hike this past weekend! I'll stay physically active throughout TTC and pregnancy, but these were two particularly intense physical endeavors that I knew I would be too nervous to attempt during pregnancy, and I wanted to do them before TTC in case I became pregnant before the events.

Financially, we have a couple really small things we want to pay off too. But that will be done this month. So I think we're getting there!

mandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 09:25 PM   #3
ModernDayBradyBunch

Member #: 26635
I need to lose weight, I put so much on thanks to BC and while I'm not huge or anything I want to be at my healthy weight so that it's not harder to shift after the baby is born.

ModernDayBradyBunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 11:24 AM   #4
AmeliaPond

Member #: 13744
I would love to lose some of my extra belly fat that has been hanging around since I had my son. Not because I care about how it looks. But because it's so uncomfortable. And I know it will only feel worse when I get pregnant again.

The problem is...I really don't like to exercise. Never have. I've NEVER been able to lose weight in my life. I just don't have the drive, I guess. I feel like life is too short to spend hours a day exercising. And definitely too short to only eat bland food with very few calories.

So yeah...not sure how I'll lose my belly fat. Ha!

AmeliaPond is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goals