Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > July 2012 Playgroup

Bed sharing...done! - July 2012 Playgroup

Old January 7th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1
MiBebe

Member #: 16007
Bed sharing...done!

We loveD having Jude in our bed. Until last night. He starts in his pack n play but ends up in my bed most nights. Last night I just wanted to roll over without having to watch out for him. Add waking up every 2 hours to that and I was DONE with bed sharing at 2 am lol I immediately nursed, took off my shirt to give to him and put him in his crib, in his room. I turned on the soothing noise maker thing and gave him his bink. He resisted a little but then slept straight to 7 am! I am still tired but tonight there will be no giving in. I'm even moving the pack n play downstairs so that I am not tempted to bring him to my room tonight. He will be 6 months a week from today, can sit up well, can grab and play with toys, finds his paci and can put it in his mouth, and will sleep through the night if he doesn't smell me lol We are ready to NOT cosleep anymore.

MiBebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 7th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2
Hamslice

Member #: 6324
Do what you gotta do!

Hamslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #3
misslisa

Member #: 11227
I think you've made the right decision! Keep me posted, as we are in this same transition.

misslisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #4
MiBebe

Member #: 16007
Well the first night he woke up at 1230am and I gave him his pacifier agian. At 4 am, I fed him and he went back to sleep until 8am . Last night he went in his crib at 930. He woke up at 1230 again and Richard went in to give him his pacifier. He couldn't let him cry so he stayed int here rubbing his back until he went to sleep. Took about 5 minutes. He didn't wake up again and is still sleeping!!! It's now almost 7:30 and my boobs are going to explode but atleast I slept well Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

MiBebe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sharing...done!