Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > July 2012 Playgroup

QOTD 12/26 - July 2012 Playgroup

Old December 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #1
s.rose
can't wait till January!

Member #: 13046
QOTD 12/26

For those of you that celebrate a holiday, such as Christmas, where gifts are given or received (for any of you that don't, just pick the last time gifts were given or received):

What was your favorite gift that you received this year?

Bonus question: What was your favorite gift that you gave?

s.rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 26th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #2
s.rose
can't wait till January!

Member #: 13046
favorite gift received: it's a tie between the doctor who TARDIS cookie jar DH got me (it even makes the TARDIS sound!) or the Silpat baking mat my SIL got me. I can't wait to use both of them!

favorite gift given: a sophie teether for Ripley. it's like baby crack, she loves that thing already!

s.rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #3
misslisa

Member #: 11227
My favorite gift I received was my new cell phone! I LOVE it! And my favorite gift I gave was the little hand print ornaments that we made for my grandma and mil and fil.

misslisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #4
misslisa

Member #: 11227
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.rose View Post
favorite gift received: it's a tie between the doctor who TARDIS cookie jar DH got me (it even makes the TARDIS sound!) or the Silpat baking mat my SIL got me. I can't wait to use both of them!

favorite gift given: a sophie teether for Ripley. it's like baby crack, she loves that thing already!
I got Grayson a sophie too and he isn't as into it as I hoped he would have been. booo

misslisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #5
AJH1544
My DH's #1 Fan

Member #: 16785
Fav received was kitchen stuff from my parents.

Fav given was memorial ornaments to each of dhs siblings, his parebts, and his grandparents in memory of his brother.

AJH1544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #6
MiBebe

Member #: 16007
Christmas gifts were pretty amazing this year. Last year we were so broke we didn't have any money for Christmas. My parents had to buy our kiddos gifts. We are so blessed Richard landed his new job in Feb. We paid off all debt and had plenty to buy everything on everyones wish list.

My favorite gift given was a nice bracelet for Richard. It was Tungsten and Stainless Steel. He loved it and was completely surprised.

My favorite gift received was a Kindle Fire. I've never enjoyed reading this much.

The boys got tons: legos, dsi, nerf stuff, cars, clothes, art supplies, you name it, they got it

MiBebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #7
Jessie Rose

Member #: 13778
My favorite gift received was a beautiful mothers ring from dh and Gibbs that I was completely surprised with!!!! It's a band of July birthstone with his name and birthday on the sides!!!

Favorite gift given was our footprint penguin ornaments we gave to grandparents, aunt/uncle, and godfather

Jessie Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12/26, qotd