Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

February Baby Thread...7 dpo test? - Trying To Conceive

Old May 19th, 2015, 12:01 AM   #17
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Member #: 15518
Maddie I'm DEFINITELY on the same page with you as today is my 18th day bleeding and I'm SOOO anxious for it to be over too! Yesterday's crazy hemorrhaging definitely helped, but now I'm at a light/med flow and PRAYING it's over by the weekend (I've been craving my hunny for almost a month!!!). Hope your bleeding is done VERY soon too!

MelaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 19th, 2015, 04:33 PM   #18
madrose124

Member #: 3739
Thanks. 7 weeks of blegh at this pony but it's tapering off. I'm hoping this will be the end.

madrose124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2015, 03:31 PM   #19
madrose124

I think after 7 weeks I can finally say my miscarriage is pretty much over. I never stopped spotting and on may 3rd I started what may have been a period that kept going until the 18th!!! Last Friday however on the 15th, I had really decent AF cramps like normal followed by even heavier bleeding (to which point I called my dr). I think what may have happened is the initial bleeding on the 3rd was my body getting rid of remaining tissue and thick lining. I was still getting faint positives at this point on hcg tests. My theory is this dropped my remaining hcg and that is what cause an actual period, which started on the 15th. I could be wrong but it felt more like AF with the cramping vs the first heavy bleeding w/o cramping. I am finally left to just a spot here and there and PRAISE THE LORD because I am SO FRIGGIN done with bleeding.

On top of that, my opks have been blaring positives (almost no control line) this whole time and I finally got my first negative (barely) a few days back on an opk. I was worried maybe I would miss O if I really was on cd 14+ but with the amount of blood and clots I was passing I was sure the swimmers wouldn't make through the valley of the shadow of death (aka my uterus) at that point anyways. Opks pick up hcg and LH so I know they were false positives due to the presence of both hormones in my body (anything over 20 or 25lh is a surge, so even if my hcg was 10 it could have contributed to the positives).

But finally... I am done bleeding. And my opks are finally negative and I can track ovulation and hopefully get my February baby after all (something I've had stuck in my head the last two years of ttc).

Old May 21st, 2015, 03:33 PM   #20
madrose124

image.jpg

Old May 21st, 2015, 03:45 PM   #21
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
I am SO happy to hear that your bleeding has stopped!

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2015, 04:00 PM   #22
Mum2three

Member #: 26524
Yay with being done bleeding! It's been a long tough road of losing babies for you, I couldn't imagine going through all you've been through, I really hope you get that February baby!!!

Mum2three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2015, 06:47 PM   #23
stickyrainbow15
TTC #1

Member #: 28286
You get your February rainbow baby! . I'm in the same boat. I'm forcing my body to give me my rainbow!

stickyrainbow15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2015, 07:07 PM   #24
ImFunSize
Hoping for a miracle ♥

Member #: 4828
glad it's finally stopped and you can move on & get your February baby!!!!

ImFunSize is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby, february, thread