Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC

Clomid Symptoms!!! - Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC

Old June 1st, 2015, 02:38 PM   #1
Diamond92

Member #: 28384
Clomid Symptoms!!!

I've noticed since I am approaching my fertile window, I am not as stressed about TTC as normal. I feel like now I'm taking my clomid I will concieve. It's wired I know that clomid isnt a miracle drug but the way I'm acting you would think so! I bd like twice last week..

Anyways, let me tell you if I don't concieve this cycle, I don't know if I want to continue this. My spouse doesnt understand. I am so emotional, and moody ALL the time. I'm on CD 11, 4 days since my last pill. Symptoms are getting worse. Hot flashes at least once a day, acne everywhere. Insomnia. My body is so emotionally drained!

Diamond92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 2nd, 2015, 03:20 PM   #2
brittbri

Member #: 20733
I had the same thing when I was on clomid and there's no way I'd ever be put back on it again. I went through a major depression on it. I'm now taking femara and would recommend it to anyone. Although I haven't conceived yet taking it, I do NOT experience ANY of the symptoms I did with clomid. Maybe you could ask your re to change your medicine over? Hopefully you won't have any side effects from it like me!! Good luck!!!

brittbri is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clomid, symptoms!!!