Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

Bad Habits - June 2013 Playgroup

Old August 1st, 2014, 07:13 PM   #1

Member #: 20279
Bad Habits

Hi ladies!! I'm still on vacation in CA I haven't been very active lately but I check in here and there. I've been away from home 2 weeks and have 1 week left. And guess what I keep thinking about? Making cookie dough as soon as I get home. I think I've heard it takes something like 21 days to break a habit. Maybe by the time I get home it will be broken and the craving will be gone. Doubt it.

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 1st, 2014, 11:56 PM   #2

Member #: 18954
We've missed you! Hope you're having fun in CA; I am right there with you on the sweets. Ugh. I have a recipe for some really low sugar oatmeal chocolate chip zucchini cookies. I keep thinking I should make those and eat them instead of my incredibly bad for me oreos and yet it hasn't happened yet!

tiffnyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2014, 08:52 AM   #3

Member #: 22044
I hope you're having fun! Oh man, I just made eggless cookie dough the other day. And I already want more. I even bought chocolate chips at the store yesterday
Can't wait to hear about your vacation when you get back!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote