Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

Support thread - June 2013 Playgroup

Old July 10th, 2014, 07:43 AM   #17
Meg626


Member #: 22044
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,173
So, I've been really limiting dairy since Luke was a couple of months old (I'm not dairy free but I stay away from milk, ice-cream, usually cheese). 2 or so months ago I tried it again and he reacted so I limited it again. Then yesterday I really needed a pick me up so I got an ice-cream. And today he has spit up (a lot) twice. I feel so guilty.


__________________

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #18
WhiteWolfe

 
WhiteWolfe's Avatar

Member #: 20279
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg626 View Post
So, I've been really limiting dairy since Luke was a couple of months old (I'm not dairy free but I stay away from milk, ice-cream, usually cheese). 2 or so months ago I tried it again and he reacted so I limited it again. Then yesterday I really needed a pick me up so I got an ice-cream. And today he has spit up (a lot) twice. I feel so guilty.
Oh no Poor mama and baby. I'm sure Luke is fine but it's not fun to feel guilty. My DH is lactose intolerant but sometimes he still eats ice cream knowing he'll pay for it later. So... If it helps at all, I'm sure Logan would understand if he could. He would do the same thing! Lol


__________________

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #19
tiffnyloo


Member #: 18954
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,052
The one day I have no help and need Lawson to take a nap so I can have a 'break' and he wakes up after a half hour and won't go back down.


__________________

tiffnyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #20
WhiteWolfe

 
WhiteWolfe's Avatar

Member #: 20279
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
The one day I have no help and need Lawson to take a nap so I can have a 'break' and he wakes up after a half hour and won't go back down.
Story of my life

That's one reason I really needed him to sleep in his crib at night. When DH is out of town I put Warner to bed at night and stay up much later than I should. Simply because I have that time to myself and can do my chores and then relax.


__________________

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #21
Meg626


Member #: 22044
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,173
Anyone else totally suggestible when it come to food? Some one mentions something and suddenly I'm craaaaaaaaaving it, eg. Popcorn (thanks Laura! ) it happens all the time. I promise I'm not pregnant.


__________________

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #22
WhiteWolfe

 
WhiteWolfe's Avatar

Member #: 20279
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg626 View Post
Anyone else totally suggestible when it come to food? Some one mentions something and suddenly I'm craaaaaaaaaving it, eg. Popcorn (thanks Laura! ) it happens all the time. I promise I'm not pregnant.
Lol sorry! I'm not quite like that. I always want the same things: cookie dough, ice cream and chocolate. And anything I can smother in hot sauce.


__________________

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #23
WhiteWolfe

 
WhiteWolfe's Avatar

Member #: 20279
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
Lol sorry! I'm not quite like that. I always want the same things: cookie dough, ice cream and chocolate. And anything I can smother in hot sauce.
Lol I really like sugar and spice


__________________

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #24
Meg626


Member #: 22044
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
Lol sorry! I'm not quite like that. I always want the same things: cookie dough, ice cream and chocolate. And anything I can smother in hot sauce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
Lol I really like sugar and spice
Haha, not your fault! Do you like Mexican hot chocolate? When I still are ice cream is make Mexican hot chocolate with a spoonful of vanilla or cookie dough ice cream in it. Man, I miss my pre pregnancy metabolism!


__________________

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


   

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.