Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

Support thread - June 2013 Playgroup

Old July 8th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #9
MamaNelson
Mom!! The meatloaf!!

Member #: 11488
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
Yay! Almost out of the first tri! You need a new ticker for that little bean growing in your belly.
I know, but I always update on the iPad and I don't know how to do tickers from here! Lol

MamaNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 8th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #10
littledragon

Member #: 20699
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
I'm just sad that I'm not ovulating and I don't want to wean. Why can't I be a tandem nursing mom?! I would like to be pregnant. Now.
Aw, Sorry Laura!! Have I suggested to you the idea of using Nuva Ring for 3 weeks to get your period back? I am like 99% sure getting on NR is what brought my periods back so early. I realize you may not want to get on BC because that's like exactly what you don't want lol But at this point it might be the quickest way to get things going. Actually, you could probably even just keep it in for 2 weeks and then take it out. When I've taken mine out for sex around that time and then forgotten to put it back in, my period starts early. And since you need to have it in for at least one week for it to prevent pregnancy, if you just had it in for 2 weeks, took it out, and had a period...you could maybe be ovulating in like 4 weeks!
Another option I just thought of, is that there are essential oils for things like this. Getting regular cycles, ovulation, libido, ect. A FB group I'm a part of was just talking about it today, actually. If you want more info on that, PM me here or on FB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNelson View Post
Quote:
Yay! Almost out of the first tri! You need a new ticker for that little bean growing in your belly.
I know, but I always update on the iPad and I don't know how to do tickers from here! Lol
You totally need a new one! I just did some new tickers for myself! We like seriously need a Playgroup blinkie!!

littledragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014, 12:11 AM   #11
tiffnyloo

Member #: 18954
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
I'm just sad that I'm not ovulating and I don't want to wean. Why can't I be a tandem nursing mom?! I would like to be pregnant. Now.
I'm sorry things aren't working in the time table that you want. Try to be patient if you can. Follow your OBs idea just to DTD as often as you can even though you don't think you are ovulating. I hope you can get pregnant sooner than you think. Maybe the 14 month mark will bring you some luck.

tiffnyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #12
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon View Post
Aw, Sorry Laura!! Have I suggested to you the idea of using Nuva Ring for 3 weeks to get your period back? I am like 99% sure getting on NR is what brought my periods back so early. I realize you may not want to get on BC because that's like exactly what you don't want lol But at this point it might be the quickest way to get things going. Actually, you could probably even just keep it in for 2 weeks and then take it out. When I've taken mine out for sex around that time and then forgotten to put it back in, my period starts early. And since you need to have it in for at least one week for it to prevent pregnancy, if you just had it in for 2 weeks, took it out, and had a period...you could maybe be ovulating in like 4 weeks! Another option I just thought of, is that there are essential oils for things like this. Getting regular cycles, ovulation, libido, ect. A FB group I'm a part of was just talking about it today, actually. If you want more info on that, PM me here or on FB! You totally need a new one! I just did some new tickers for myself! We like seriously need a Playgroup blinkie!!
That's a really good idea! With Nuva ring it would certainly jostle up my hormones and maybe cause them to reset. I would need a prescription for that huh? I'm going to be on vacation for 3 weeks and would be fine with taking BC while I was away. Hmmm. And also, I would love some info about the EOs.

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #13
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
Quote:
I'm sorry things aren't working in the time table that you want. Try to be patient if you can. Follow your OBs idea just to DTD as often as you can even though you don't think you are ovulating. I hope you can get pregnant sooner than you think. Maybe the 14 month mark will bring you some luck.
Thank you. Maybe 14 months will be it for me! If I get pregnant between August and November I have to cancel a trip next summer. I would rather have a baby then spend a week in Cabo for my friend's wedding. But I was hoping I could have it all! Lol. DH is in the wedding so he'll have to go without me. I don't want to get too down about it because I know some women struggle for YEARS. I shouldn't be so petty over a few months.

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #14
Meg626

Member #: 22044
This kid is killing me! Growth spurt? More teeth? Mental leap? I don't know but sleep has been extra bad since Friday night. And he's been grumpy and tired during the day. I really hope tonight is better. I can't do waking every 45 min- 1 hour.
Sorry about the vent!
Positive side (bc I don't like being negative!) we are going to the beach withy parents Sunday, so I will have a week with lots of opportunity for breaks and sleeping in. I love helpful grandparents!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #15
tiffnyloo

Member #: 18954
So thankful this day is over! I already said it on FB, but DH had his wisdom teeth out today. And it was exhausting taking care of everyone! Baby, DH, dog. Usually DH takes care of himself and the dog.

Earlier he said the pain was unbearable and he's not normally dramatic. I feel so bad for him. I think he's asleep on the couch right now. I hope he's feeling a little better tomorrow.

tiffnyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #16
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
So thankful this day is over! I already said it on FB, but DH had his wisdom teeth out today. And it was exhausting taking care of everyone! Baby, DH, dog. Usually DH takes care of himself and the dog. Earlier he said the pain was unbearable and he's not normally dramatic. I feel so bad for him. I think he's asleep on the couch right now. I hope he's feeling a little better tomorrow.

I hope today is better!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote