Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

Sleep: Success and Struggle in February! - June 2013 Playgroup

Old February 6th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #9
tiffnyloo

Member #: 18954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg626 View Post
Luke woke up 6 times between 7-10. Then slept for 5 hours!! Ate for 20 minutes. Then slept another 2 hours!!! Yay for pooping! (The correlation keeps proving itself since the night before was awful...)
Congrats YAYY!!

tiffnyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old February 6th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #10
tiffnyloo

So Lawson has been pretty consistent about staying asleep alone on our bed from 7-10:30, but he wakes up 1-3 times. Sometimes it seems silly that he would wake that frequently, but I can honestly say I don't mind and am glad we are making gentle progress. Whenever I have to go soothe him I just remind myself that I am so lucky to have a sweet baby who needs me and that I have ways to soothe him.

Old February 6th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #11
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
I'm getting pretty sick of our nightly routine. I'm back in the nursery for the 3rd time since putting warner to bed an hour and a half ago. We go through this every single night. I know eventually he will sleep through the night. But it could be years before he does. This is exhausting.

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #12
tiffnyloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
I'm getting pretty sick of our nightly routine. I'm back in the nursery for the 3rd time since putting warner to bed an hour and a half ago. We go through this every single night. I know eventually he will sleep through the night. But it could be years before he does. This is exhausting.
We are having a rough night over here too. He's schedule is all sorts of messed up from me having parent conferences and a late nap.

Old February 7th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #13
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
We are having the same problem. He goes to bed around 7 and is up, sometimes 5 or 6 times, until 11ish and then finally sleeps a longer stretch! I want my evenings back!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #14
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
So Lawson has been pretty consistent about staying asleep alone on our bed from 7-10:30, but he wakes up 1-3 times. Sometimes it seems silly that he would wake that frequently, but I can honestly say I don't mind and am glad we are making gentle progress. Whenever I have to go soothe him I just remind myself that I am so lucky to have a sweet baby who needs me and that I have ways to soothe him.
I'm glad things are going well! You guys are making great progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
We are having a rough night over here too. He's schedule is all sorts of messed up from me having parent conferences and a late nap.
Hopefully you can get back on schedule soon. I get really anxious about not being able to stay on schedule. I need to find ways of being more flexible and accepting that we can't always be on schedule and sometimes that will cause bad nights. I also need to find a way to keep my life from revolving around and obsessing about sleep!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #15
WhiteWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg626 View Post
We are having the same problem. He goes to bed around 7 and is up, sometimes 5 or 6 times, until 11ish and then finally sleeps a longer stretch! I want my evenings back!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!

Old February 7th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #16
WhiteWolfe

[QUOTE="tiffnyloo;4653437"] We are having a rough night over here too. He's schedule is all sorts of messed up from me having parent conferences and a late nap.[/QUOTE

I hate that

Tags
february!, sleep:, struggle, success