Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Pregnancy Journals

Jen's Surprise #4 - Pregnancy Journals

Old September 20th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1
Riftara
Expecting TWINS!

Member #: 5818
Jen's Surprise #4

I've never kept a pregnancy Journal.

I'm Jen, hubby John and I are expecting #4, but we are not hopeful that we will make it, pregnancy test line is light and I'm cramping pretty bad.

We have a 6yr old daughter, mine from a previous relationship, that I am trying to get custody of from my ex; a 4yr old son; and a 6mo old son.

John and I both want a girl, but of course we will be happy just to see this little one make it.

We wanted another, but we were not planning on one so soon. I never wanted two in diapers, even though I use cloth, the hassle and cleaning and everything I just didnt want it, but God has a plan.

I'm stressing and I know I shouldn't be, things are out of my control.

Riftara is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 20th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
another cloth user! there are several of us in this DDC that are clothies.

I'm keeping my crossables crossed for you. so much hope, Jen!

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #3
Riftara
Expecting TWINS!

We told a few people mostly to get prayer and support if/when we loose this one.

I'm in an incredible amount of pain sometimes and others I feel fine.

I had an itchy tumy last night and DH pointed out its only going to get worse. I try to be optimistic, but most of the time, I just am trying to prepare myself for loss.

I got a negative test yesterday with two cheepies. I know I should only get good tests, but the negatives at 5+ weeks just confirms my fears. My hcg is way too low, its not rising well, and I am hoping for a quick end.

DH is still optimistic, but its hard for me with almost no symptoms (im tired is about all)

Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #4
Riftara
Expecting TWINS!

I think I feel nauseous. I'm not sure. Maybe just hungry.

I know I feel like crap.

I'm going to see if I can get into the doc for a blood test this week before I leave for Texas. I want to know my numbers. If not, I'll go as soon as I get into town. See if I can get my double, if there is one. I know its possible to have healthy pregnancy and not trip a 25 test at this stage. I tripped one that reads as low as 12.5. I have to remind myself of that. and maybe by wed when we get paid I will easily trip a 25 test. That's a long time to wait though. I wish I had money right now!

Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #5
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
I hope you get into the doc and can have some answers to help calm your fears. this sounds like a scary place to be, thoughts-wise. fingers crossed!

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Riftara
Expecting TWINS!

I went to the hospital last night, the pain was (and is) quite unbareable.

I showed negative on the hospital test.

I posted my test to the TTC forum, and the girls there agree that it was a positive test.

So either (a) I'm not at a high enough hcg level yet to trip a hospital test or (b) this is an early miscarriage (again) or a chemical pregnancy.

I'm holding out hope until I start to bleed but I'm prepared for a loss. I'm at peace with it.

Tags
jen's, surprise