Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Pregnancy Journals

5surprise's little possum <3 - Pregnancy Journals

Old September 24th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #25
5surprise

Member #: 21132
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1043 View Post
that sucks about the hospital situation. anyway you can switch to Logan? if your insurance covers it...

even if you can't, you'll make it work. you're clearly a strong mama who knows how to speak for herself and what she needs. I'm behind you.
Thanks hun. I don't have private health insurance. (Or as known here as "definetly a c-section" insurance). So being public means I can't choose hospitals... however looks like its not going to matter anyway (next post will explain)

Quote:
I wasn't done!

congrats on the bed! that will feel amazing I bet! and enjoy sleeping in this weekend. lounge it up, rock star style.

your kids' costumes are cute! I can't sew so color me impressed.
Lol im not a great sewer. (Bit messy lol) But can sew what I need too lol

5surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 24th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #26
5surprise

6w1d

Scan tomorrow... I'm excited but soooo nervous.. after Quinn I think I'm going to be on the edge of my seat until I feel this baby moving. I'm worried we are going to get in there and there be no baby/no heartbeat etc I just can't let Andrew know how I'm feeling cos he is ecstatic!

Anyway, we spent the weekend up at my sisters house (4hours away) for my nieces 7th birthday. We had planned to stay til Sunday night. Leave after dinner so kids would fall asleep on the way home. But Friday night Kai (3.5yrs) had a meltdown in the middle of the night, to the point of bi polar. I was scared! Mikki took 2 hours to calm down enough to fall asleep... my mums boyfriend walked out of the room and slammed the door. Saturday night my mum and her boyfriend moved the mattresses out of the room we were all all sharing and moved into my nephews room... I lost the plot. Too hard to offer assistance or deal with it... so we left. Saturday night. Got home at 12am. I havent talked to mum since. For someone who is suppose to love Kai unconditionally she really isn't showing it. And I've had enough.

But, Saturday was a great day, beautiful beaches, gorgeous sunshine, kids were soooo well behaved!

In other news, Andrew and I have made the decision to move up there! Eeek!!! Its gonna be a huge move, and away from his family completely... but we are paying $450 rent a week for a basic 4br house in Brisbane, where rent up there is around the $250 mark for a huge beautiful house (Google: Queenslander house) with heaps of space, close to the most amazing beaches in the world (Google: Hervey Bay) I'm soooo nervous but so excited for our fresh start! (Nervous as kids have to change schools etc) but we will never get ahead if we don't do it.

It also means a new hospital. Problem is closest maternity hospital is 35 mins away... and with my track record (1 push, 3 pushes, 2 pushes-in ambulance and no pushes) it could get a little scary! But meh. Least of my worries really at the moment!

We are looking at moving in the summer holidays (Dec) so the kids can finish the school year here... and hopefully i wont be too big by then and we can get settled before bub arrives...so lots to do in the mean time!

Maryborough here we come!!

ForumRunner_20130924_150254.png

ForumRunner_20130924_150327.png

ForumRunner_20130924_150403.png

ForumRunner_20130924_150417.png

Old September 24th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #27
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
I watch a whole hell of a lot of house hunters international... so I know exactly what a queenslander style house is. I am sooooo---->o jealous! I can't wait to see more later!

I'm sorry part of the weekend was so ridiculous and toxic. but happy things calmed down with a nice family day!

here's to a new hospital!! alright!

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #28
5surprise

Quote:
I watch a whole hell of a lot of house hunters international... so I know exactly what a queenslander style house is. I am sooooo---->o jealous! I can't wait to see more later!

I'm sorry part of the weekend was so ridiculous and toxic. but happy things calmed down with a nice family day!

here's to a new hospital!! alright!
Thanks hun xx
Queenslanders are gorgeous hey! I'm so excited!

Old September 24th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #29
5surprise

Also. Funny story.
Went to my old doctor last night, to get scan referall from him as the new doctor was a douche and I didn't want results being sent to her.
My old doctor is still under my old address (the house i own that is rented out) meaning he would have sent me to the hospital I wanted to go to! Doh!! Lol